Abigail Crawford, DPT
Physical Therapist | Sports5950 Fairview Rd 218 CHARLOTTE NC, 28210
Abigail Crawford is a Sports Physical Therapist practicing in Cornelius, NC. Abigail Crawford specializes in physical treatment for athletes to help reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Abigail Crawford can treat multiple conditions with exercises, electrical stimulation, manual therapy techniques, joint mobilization, laser or light therapy and more. Abigail Crawford will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury/condition, and may target a specific body part or body system based on the individual's sport.
Education and Training
Wingate University DPT 2021
Pepperdine University BS 2018
- American Physical Therapy Association
- National Strength and Conditioning Association
- EXOS Performance Physical Therapy Intern- Phoenix, AZPerformance Medicine and Rehab Physical Therapy Intern- Plano, TXRalph H Johnson VA Medical Center Physical Therapy Intern- Charleston, SC
Abigail Crawford, DPT's Practice location
CHARLOTTE, NC 28210Get Direction
Cornelius, NC 28031Get Direction
- An In-Depth Look At How Alzheimer's Affects the Brain
The brain's structure is made up of billions of neurons that connect to each other. These connections have stored the memories and abilities we gain during our lifetime. Every day, countless electrical impulses, called synapses, are transmitted through these connections, which make up basically...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Pancreatic Cancer?
Do you want to know the signs and symptoms of pancreatic cancer? Symptoms of this disease typically depend on the location of the cancer. Please note that those who have pancreatic cancer typically see their symptoms manifest only after the cancer grows beyond the pancreas itself. This makes it a...
- The Embarrassing Symptoms of Pregnancy: What People Won't Tell You
There are a number of symptoms of pregnancy, including fatigue, vomiting, and nausea, which are completely normal. In addition, many develop some awkward and embarrassing symptoms, like abdominal hair, belching and constipation, increased discharge from the vagina, and hemorrhoids. According to...
- Do Raspberry Ketones Promote Weight Loss?
What is Raspberry ketones?Raspberry ketones are compounds that create the unique aroma raspberries project. These ketones are used in foods and cosmetics for enhancing flavor and aroma in the product. The extracted ketones from the berries contain a large amount of phenolic compounds that help to...
- Do I Have Anemia?
Anemia is characterized by the lack of healthy red blood cells or hemoglobin in the blood. It is a very common condition in teenage girls and women and may also be seen in children and men. Anemia is defined as hemoglobin levesl less than 12g/100ml in women, and less than 13.5g/100ml in men. There...
- What is a Hamstring Strain?
Hamstring strains happen because of an excess strain or pull on one of the three strings of muscles at the back of the thigh. This is a very common injury that affects athletes who participate in events or games that require fast sprinting and immediate halts. The strain on the muscle can be mild...
- Mrs. Susan Elizabeth Aiken PT1450 Matthews Township Pkwy Matthews NC 28105
- Staci L Miller PT5113 Piper Station Dr Charlotte NC 28277
- Steven M Conway PT710 PARK CENTER DR STE 200 MATTHEWS NC 28105
- Mr. Mark Miele MPT706 Summit Crossing Pl Gastonia NC 28054
- Dr. Jon Michael Morrissette DPT10965 Winds Crossing Drive Charlotte NC 28273
- Sara E Richeson PT, DPT733 Garden District Dr Charlotte NC 28202