Dr. Richard Jacobsen is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Mountain View, CA. Dr. Jacobsen specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Jacobsen tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Washington Univ Sch Of Med- St Louis Mo 1962
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Chemical recognition of gases and gas mixtures with terahertz waves.
- Converting Shipley Institute of Living Scale scores to IQ: a comparison of methods.
- Age-corrected norms for Shipley Institute of Living Scale scores derived from psychiatric inpatients.
- Unresolved grief of 25 years duration exacerbated by multiple subsequent losses.
- Roentgenographic analysis of patellofemoral congruence.
- Millimeter wave-induced vibrational modes in DNA as a possible alternative to animal tests to probe for carcinogenic mutations.
Dr. Richard Harvey Jacobsen MD's Practice location
Mountain View, CA 94040Get Direction
Dr. Richard Harvey Jacobsen MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Bursitis: Get the Facts
There are conditions that we experience or live with in our life. Moreover, we tend to assume that most of them are normal or of no much importance. Some of these conditions or feelings in our bodies may later cause bigger problems and it is necessary to understand them and their sources. It is also...
- What To Expect After Carpal Tunnel Surgery
What is carpal tunnel surgery?Carpal tunnel surgery is a surgery that is performed on the hand to correct any problems that you may have with your carpal tunnels. The surgery can be performed as an open surgery or the doctor can use a less invasive approach.There are so many things and changes that...
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Diagnosis of Osteoporosis
It is important to get a diagnosis for osteoporosis as soon as you experience any of the symptoms associated with the condition. One should not prolong a visit with a doctor because the sooner the diagnosis, the sooner the individual will receive treatment.About 80% of your bone density is...
- What Type of Disorder Is Arthritis?
Arthritis is a chronic disorder that affects the musculoskeletal system. A person diagnosed with arthritis can have very uncomfortable pain in one or more than one joint in their body. Sometimes, arthritis may cause disability. Arthritis can also be caused by bacterial or viral infections,...
- Dr. Michael D. Butcher M.D.14651 S Bascom Ave Los Gatos CA 95032
- Dr. Anthony O. Spinnickie MD91 South Jefferson Road Whippany New Jersey 7981
- Dr. Arun Mehta M.D.32145 Alvarado Niles Road Union City California 94587
- Dr. Zackary Vaughn MD555 Knowles Drive Los Gatos California 95032
- Dr. Alexander P Sah MD2000 Mowry Ave, Institute Joint Restoration Fremont CA 94538
- Dr. Amanda L. Walker M.D.260 INTERNATIONAL CIRCLE SAN JOSE CA 95119