Dr. Jose M Manaligod MD
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (Pediatric) | Pediatric Otolaryngology200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA, 52242
Dr. Jose Manaligod practices Pediatric Otolaryngology in Iowa City, IA. Pediatric otolaryngologists are primarily concerned with medical and surgical treatment of ear, nose, and throat diseases in children. Services that Dr. Manaligod provides include the diagnosis and treatment of ear, nose, and throat disorders, and head and neck diseases; surgery of the head and neck, including before and after-surgery care; consultation with other doctors when ear, nose, or throat diseases are detected; and assistance in the identification of communication disorders in children.
Education and Training
University of Illinois College of Medicine 1990
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Primary tracheal papillomatosis presenting as reactive airway disease.
- Complications of intranasal prescription narcotic abuse.
- Free-radical damage: a possible mechanism of laryngeal aging.
- Biofilm formation on tracheostomy tubes.
- Upper airway abnormalities in Canavan disease.
- Lingual dermoid cysts.
- EYA1 expression in the developing inner ear.
- EYA1 mutations associated with the branchio-oto-renal syndrome result in defective otic development in Xenopus laevis.
- Congenital Neck Mass.
- Hearing Loss
- Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Disorders
- Ear Infection
- Birth Defects
- Ear Wax
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Pediatric Otolaryngology, University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City, IA
Dr. Jose M Manaligod MD's Practice location
Dr. Jose M Manaligod MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Manaligod
- Children Who Snore May Develop Behavioral Problems
A new study shows that snoring, breathing through one's mouth, and stopping breathing while asleep may lead to behavioral problems in children. Earlier studies have shown that these disorders in sleeping are known as hyperactivity.The study recruited pregnant women who were due to deliver between...
- Can Sinusitis Be Caused by Allergies?
The inflammation of the sinuses found in your forehead, cheekbones, and behind your nose is what is known as sinusitis. Sinusitis can be a short-term inflammation resulting from a bacterial infection after an infection like the common cold. However, sinusitis can also be chronic, resulting from...
- Ear Infection Medication: What Are You Being Prescribed?
Several drugs are prescribed to you when you get an ear infection. Some drugs will be to get rid of the causative microorganism, whereas the other drugs are for symptomatic relief. This article will explain about the drugs that will be prescribed to you during an ear infection.AntibioticsMany of the...
- What to Expect After a Tonsillectomy
A tonsillectomy is mostly carried out as an outpatient operation, where the patient is allowed to go home on the same day after the surgery. However, a one-day hospital stay is recommended if complications occur after the operation and if the patient has a minor or complex medical...
- Holistic Treatments for Sinusitis
A sinus infection can be caused by bacteria, virus, or fungi. Some of the symptoms of a sinus infection are congestion in the nasal passages, headaches, fever, and cough. It is always advisable to consult a physician if you are experiencing any of these symptoms. However, there are some natural...
- Can Sinusitis Cause Vomiting?
Sinusitis is another word for an infection of the sinuses, which are four in number and are positioned at the back of the skull. These air spaces help to carry the skull’s weight. When the sinuses are congested, then infection can occur. There are a few reasons that may cause inflammation of the...
- Dr. Sohit Paul Kanotra M.D.200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Jonathan Chaim Kopelovich M.D.200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Scott R Owen M.D.200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Matthew J Provenzano M.D.200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. James T Brookes M.D.200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Richard J Smith MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242