Rubjit Kaur Nagpal MD
Radiologist | Diagnostic Radiology1169 N Burleson Blvd #107-264 Burleson TX, 76028
Dr. Rubjit Nagpal is a radiologist practicing in Burleson, TX. Dr. Nagpal specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
- Differential modulation of nociceptive responses to mu and kappa opioid receptor directed drugs by blood glucose in experimentally induced diabetes rats.
- Lipid peroxidation in bronchial asthma.
- Serum lipid profile in leprosy.
- Adenosine deaminase activity in serum and lymphocytes of multibacillary leprosy patients.
- Effect of Trigonella foenum graecum (Fenugreek) on blood glucose in normal and diabetic rats.
Rubjit Kaur Nagpal MD's Practice location
Burleson, TX 76028Get Direction
Lithonia, GA 30058Get Direction
Rubjit Kaur Nagpal MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nagpal
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Cynthia A. Long MD815 Pennsylvania Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- William R. Hoot816 West Cannon Street Forth Worth Texas 76104
- Katherine Shelley Hall M.D.815 Pennsylvania Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Noah B. Appel M. D.815 Pennsylvania Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Danny Joe Garmer MD815 Pennsylvania Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Thomas S Livingston MD815 Pennsylvania Ave Fort Worth TX 76104