Dr. Dong kyoo Richard Kang MD
Surgeon (Pediatric) | Pediatric Surgery555 S. 18th Street Columbus OH, 43205
Dr. Dong kyoo Kang practices Pediatric Surgery in Columbus, OH. Dr. Kang treats children who have an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery. Some of the surgical problems seen by pediatric surgeons are often quite different from those commonly seen by adult or general surgeons. Dr. Kangdiagnoses, treats, and manages childrens surgical needs such as abnormalities of the groin in childhood and, surgical repair of birth defects, surgical care of tumors, transplantation operations, and endoscopic procedures.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Current management of penetrating injuries of the soft palate.
- Endoscopic management of blunt pediatric laryngeal trauma.
- Minimally invasive repair of an isolated posterior table frontal sinus fracture in a pediatric patient.
- Neuroglial heterotopia causing neonatal airway obstruction: presentation, management, and literature review.
- Cuffed endotracheal tubes in infants and children: should we routinely measure the cuff pressure?
- Effect of cuffed and uncuffed endotracheal tubes on the oropharyngeal oxygen and volatile anesthetic agent concentration in children.
- Risk Factors for Refractory and Delayed Otitis Media Requiring Pressure Equalization Tube Insertion.
- Simulation for training in resource-restricted countries: using a scalable temporal bone surgical simulator.
Dr. Dong kyoo Richard Kang MD's Practice location
Columbus, OH 43205Get Direction
PALO ALTO, CA 94304Get Direction
Boys Town, NE 68010Get Direction
Dr. Dong kyoo Richard Kang MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kang
- Understanding Hernia and Hernia Surgery
Feeling pain and swelling in the groin region can be a very unpleasant experience, especially when the pain gets worse when you cough or lift heavy objects. Experiencing these symptoms might signify the presence of groin hernia. A groin hernia is usually referred to in medical terms as an inguinal...
- How to Prepare for Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy refers to a surgical procedure done for the purpose of repairing or removing a hydrocele, a buildup of watery fluid around one or both testicles. This sac swells as fluid accumulates, causing discomfort but usually no pain. Since hydrocelectomy involves a sensitive part of the...
- Everything You Need to Know About an Adenoidectomy
What Are Adenoids?Adenoids are the immune system’s component which assists in the fight against infections and offers the body protection from viral and bacterial attack.Adenoids are found in children only. They begin to develop as soon as a child is born and reach their maximum when the child is...
- What Are the Risks of Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy, also called hydrocele repair, is a surgical procedure that aims to remove or repair a hydrocele, a sac of fluid that forms around a testicle, causing swelling and pain.Hydrocelectomy is like all other surgeries—risky, and one may get hurt during the procedure, react to the...
- Are There Risks To A Circumcision?
It is a procedure that takes just a few minutes to remove the foreskin of a male’s penis.This process has been associated with a number of things; some of them are true,while others are not. Depending on the circumstances, different people have viewed circumcision as an act that comes with its own...
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- Dr. Jaimie D Nathan M.D.555 S 18TH ST COLUMBUS OH 43205
- Dr. Steven Teich MD555 S. 18th Street Columbus OH 43205
- Dr. Benedict C. Nwomeh MD555. S 18th Street Columbus OH 43205
- Dr. Oluyinka O. Olutoye MD700 CHILDRENS DR COLUMBUS OH 43205
- Dr. Brian Kenney M.D.555 S. 18th Street Columbus OH 43205
- Dr. Edward J. Kosnik MD555 S 18th St Columbus OH 43205