Dr. Dong kyoo Kang practices Pediatric Surgery in Columbus, OH. Dr. Kang treats children who have an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery. Some of the surgical problems seen by pediatric surgeons are often quite different from those commonly seen by adult or general surgeons. Dr. Kangdiagnoses, treats, and manages childrens surgical needs such as abnormalities of the groin in childhood and, surgical repair of birth defects, surgical care of tumors, transplantation operations, and endoscopic procedures.
- Current management of penetrating injuries of the soft palate.
- Endoscopic management of blunt pediatric laryngeal trauma.
- Minimally invasive repair of an isolated posterior table frontal sinus fracture in a pediatric patient.
- Neuroglial heterotopia causing neonatal airway obstruction: presentation, management, and literature review.
- Cuffed endotracheal tubes in infants and children: should we routinely measure the cuff pressure?
- Effect of cuffed and uncuffed endotracheal tubes on the oropharyngeal oxygen and volatile anesthetic agent concentration in children.
- Risk Factors for Refractory and Delayed Otitis Media Requiring Pressure Equalization Tube Insertion.
- Simulation for training in resource-restricted countries: using a scalable temporal bone surgical simulator.
- Naval Medical Center
Dr. Dong kyoo Richard Kang MD's Practice location
Columbus, OH 43205Get Direction
Boys Town, NE 68010Get Direction
PALO ALTO, CA 94304Get Direction
Boys Town, NE 68010Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Dong kyoo Richard Kang MD | Surgeon (Pediatric) | Pediatric Surgery
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Dong kyoo Richard Kang MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kang
- What Does a Pediatric Surgeon Do?
What is a pediatric surgeon?A pediatric surgeon is a pediatrician, who is specially trained to perform a variety of medical procedures on newborns, infants, and children. They are experts when it comes to the diagnosis and operative care of different health conditions in children. These specialists...
- Epigastric Hernia: Get the Facts
A hernia is a condition in which some part of an internal organ grows through an opening and protrudes to some other area, thereby altering its normal location.There are many types of hernia, but the epigastric hernia is the most common form. An epigastric hernia occurs when abdominal tissue...
- What Are the Risks of Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy, also called hydrocele repair, is a surgical procedure that aims to remove or repair a hydrocele, a sac of fluid that forms around a testicle, causing swelling and pain.Hydrocelectomy is like all other surgeries—risky, and one may get hurt during the procedure, react to the...
- What You Need to Know About Incisional Hernias
What is a Hernia?A hernia is a medical condition that results from tissue or organs protruding through the abdominal walls. This protrusion is due to a weakness or hole in a muscle. The condition might start without any symptoms, but can lead to serious problems like death if left unattended. Hernia...
- What Can I Expect After Undergoing Laparoscopic Hernia Repair?
In laparoscopic hernia repair, the surgeon makes a small incision in or just under your umbilicus and inserts a narrow tube to pump carbon dioxide into your abdomen. The gas lifts organs and other tissue, allowing a good view of your internal structures. The surgeon then inserts a telescope-like...
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- Dr. Steven Teich MD555 S. 18th Street Columbus OH 43205
- Dr. Benedict C. Nwomeh MD700 CHILDRENS DR COLUMBUS OH 43205
- Dr. Brian Kenney M.D.555 S. 18th Street Columbus OH 43205
- Dr. Oluyinka O. Olutoye MD700 CHILDRENS DR COLUMBUS OH 43205
- Dr. Edward J. Kosnik MD555 S 18th St Columbus OH 43205
- Dr. Russell A. Faust M.D.555 South 18th St Columbus OH 43205