Dr. Renata Wajsman MD
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology6400 W Newberry Rd Suite 302 Gainesville FL, 32605
Dr. Renata Wajsman is a gastroenterologist practicing in Gainesville, FL. Dr. Wajsman specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Wajsman performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
University At Buffalo SUNY School Of Med and Biomedical Sciences Buffalo Ny 1983
University at Buffalo State University of New York School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences 1983
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
- Acid Reflux
- Colon Polyps
- Kaleida Hlth Sys-Buffalo Gen, Gastroenterology; Vet Affairs Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- U S DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS
Dr. Renata Wajsman MD's Practice location
Gainesville, FL 32605Get Direction
Dr. Renata Wajsman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wajsman
- Non-Alcoholic Beer for People with Crohn’s Disease
When a person is diagnosed with Crohn’s disease, often the first thing that is prescribed is a change in diet.Any disease of the gastrointestinal tract affects a person’s ability to properly digest food, and Crohn’s disease especially can prevent a person from getting the necessary nutrients...
- What Is Bisacodyl Used For?
Generic Name: BisacodylBrand Name: Dulcolax, CorrectolBisacodyl is a type of medication used for the short-term treatment of constipation. It can also be used as a laxative to empty the bowels before a patient undergoes surgery and other types of medical procedures. It is a stimulant laxative that...
- Antidepressants and Psychotherapy May Ease IBS Symptoms
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is an intestinal disorder that consists of abdominal pain, bloating and gas, diarrhea, and constipation. However, they last at least three months for at least three days a month. ...
- Can Liver Diseases Lead to Liver Cancer?
What is a liver disease?Liver disease refers to medical complications that cause the liver to be damaged, making it unable to perform its functions properly. The liver is among the most valuable and life-sustaining organs in the body. The reason is that it carries out many important functions that...
- E. Coli Infection Symptoms: Cramps, Fatigue, Nausea, and More
What is E. Coli?E. coli is a bacterium that normally dwells in the intestines of both animals and humans. However, there are certain types of E. coli, specially E. coli 0157:H7, that are known to cause intestinal infection, which would lead to cramps, vomiting, and bloody diarrhea. E. coli is also...
- Which Doctor Should I see if I have Anemia?
When it comes to health problems, many people become ignorant assuming that every other infection is the common cold, and a little rest and some warm soup will suffice to make problems go away. What they fail to realize is that this ignorance not only leads to unawareness of the disease or disorder...
- Dr. Faisal Bhinder MD1600 Sw Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Christopher E Forsmark MD1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Michael J Nosler MD1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. David S Estores MD1600 SW Archer Road Gainesville FL 32606
- Dr. Mihir S. Wagh MD1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Peter V Draganov MD1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610