Dr. Nathan Lee Markell MD
Family Practitioner3000 N Chestnut St Suite 120 Chaska MN, 55318
Dr. Nathan Markell is a family practitioner practicing in Chaska, MN. Dr. Markell specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Markell possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 2000
University of Minnesota Medical School 2000
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Of Mn Med Sch, Family Medicine
- University of Minnesota Affiliated Hospitals
- University of Minnesota Program
Dr. Nathan Lee Markell MD's Practice location
Chaska, MN 55318Get Direction
Shakopee, MN 55379Get Direction
Dr. Nathan Lee Markell MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Markell
- How Is Diarrhea Diagnosed?
Diarrhea is a waterborne and foodborne disease that may occur due to an infection caused by viruses, bacteria, or parasites. Diarrhea can also happen as a side effect from food allergies and food intolerances. The condition is characterized by loose or watery stools, which is usually accompanied by...
- Conjunctivitis: When to See an Ophthalmologist and What to Expect
Our eyes are our windows to the world, and we each get only a single pair in our lifetime. Life without our sense of sight can spell great difficulty. Imagine being born and living with good vision for decades, only to have it impaired by some disease we could have prevented or gotten treatment for....
- Zinc Deficiency
What is zinc?Zinc is a mineral that plays an important role in many different chemical reactions in your body. The human body uses this mineral to fight off infections, maintain acid-base balance, promote growth and development, boost antioxidant activity, and regulate gene expression, among...
- Facts About Asthma That You Should Know
Breathe in and breathe out. Isn't it one of the simplest things to do in life? But when you see your loved ones, especially your children, wheezing, it can really make you anxious and stressed. One of the most traumatizing diseases that can leave one struggling for something as basic as oxygen is...
- How is Sinusitis Diagnosed?
Sinus infection or sinusitis can be diagnosed by a qualified medical practitioner after a series of tests and examinations. Most cases are actually diagnosed based on the medical history of the patient and the examination of the doctor. This is because the more effective procedures like the MRI and...
- What Do Tonsils Look Like?
Introduction Tonsils are a pair of lymphoid tissues that are located at the back of the throat. They belong to the lymphatic system and help fight infections. Normally, they are pinkish in color. However, sometimes, tonsils become enlarged, red, and irritated when they get infected.When they are...
- Dr. Michael A Renier M.D.8301 GOLDEN VALLEY RD GOLDEN VALLEY MN 55427
- Dr. Alan H Cherkasky MD3850 PARK NICOLLET BLVD ST. LOUIS PARK MN 55416
- Dr. Meetul V. Shah MD3300 OAKDALE AVE N ROBBINSDALE MN 55422
- Dr. Mumtaz Kazim M.D.5301 VERNON AVE S EDINA MN 55436
- Dr. Sheldon R Burns M.D.5301 VERNON AVE S EDINA MN 55436
- Dr. Renee M Crichlow MD1020 W Broadway Ave Minneapolis MN 55411