Dentist235 W 14th St (Between 7th and 8th Ave) New York, NY 10011 New York NY, 10011
Do you have gaps between your teeth or have stained, crooked, cracked, or unsatisfactorily shaped teeth? Are you looking for a dentist that can help you get relieve of this and feed you with a pearly white smile? If your answer to both the queries is yes, congratulations! Your hunt is over. From veneers and Invisalign aligners to instant dental implants and dental insurance, Chelsea Dental is a one- stop answer to all your dental essentials. All your suggestions are welcomed at www.chelseadentalny.com.
Chelsea Dental's Practice location
New York, NY 10011Get Direction
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- Dr. Svetlana Rozenberg DDS29 W 19th St #1 New York NY 10011
- Dr. Yuliya V. Kanatova D.D.S29 West 19th Street New York New York 10011
- Dr. Gregory Stephen Hull D.D.S.2 5th Ave New York NY 10011
- Dr. David A Blaustein DDS415 W 23RD ST NEW YORK NY 10011
- Dr. Michael Young DMD212 West 15th Street New York NY 10011
- Dr. Peter Paul Ferro D.M.D.222 W 23rd St New York NY 10011