Santa Paula Dentist
Dentist248 W Harvard Blvd., Suite B, Santa Paula, CA 93060 Santa Paula California, 93060
Channel Islands Family Dental Is a Full-Service Family Dentistry. Santa Paula Dental is growing quickly and offering affordable dental care. Make An appointment today online with Santa Paula Dentist and get a Free Exam & X-ray if you're a new patient and don't have insurance.
Santa Paula Dentist's Expert Contributions
Channel Islands Family Dental is a Full Service Family Dentistry. We are growing quickly and offering affordable dental care. Make an appointment online today and get a free exam & x-ray, if you're a new patient and don't have insurance.https://santapauladentists.com/...
Santa Paula Dentist's Practice location
Santa Paula, California 93060Get Direction
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- Most Common Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Dr. Carmen Rahimi DMD1776 Erringer Rd Simi Valley CA 93065
- Dr. Mark Weitzman D.D.S.5500 Telegraph Rd Ventura CA 93003
- Dr. Harvey I. Mahler DDS1755 Erringer Road Simi Valley California 93065
- Dr. Rajeev S Arhi D.M.D.26 S GARDEN ST STE I VENTURA CA 93001
- Mariateresa B. Sonen451 West Gonzales Road Oxnard California 93036
- Scott Carr DDS2100 GOODYEAR AVE VENTURA CA 93003