Osorio Lopes abath neto M.D. PH.D.
Neuropathologist | Neuropathology200 HAWKINS DR IOWA CITY IA, 52242
Dr. Osorio Lopes abath neto is a Neuropsychiatrist practicing in IOWA CITY, IA. Dr. Lopes abath neto studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats mental disorders attributable to diseases of the nervous system. Neuropsychiatrists are trained to treat disorders occurring in patients due to irritability, attention deficit disorder, epilepsy, and many other conditions.
Osorio Lopes abath neto M.D. PH.D.'s Practice location
IOWA CITY, IA 52242Get Direction
- Did You Know That Bactrim Can Treat Multiple Infections?
Bacteria are microorganisms that thrive in the environment, but they are not always harmful. There are a number of vital functions that are performed by bacteria, which are essential for our day-to-day living. However, sometimes, these bacteria may leave harmful strains on or inside our body. When...
- Holistic Treatments for Multiple Myeloma
Alternative medicines for the treatment of multiple myeloma have not been discovered. However, they can assist you in managing the side effects from myeloma treatment and myeloma itself.You should consult your doctor on the following options:...
- The Science Behind Depression: What Happens in Your Brain
Although the causes of depression are often associated with tragic life events, pregnancy, retirement, or conflicts in a relationship, this complex disorder is scientifically believed to be caused by a chemical imbalance. This chemical imbalance can be a result of a genetic vulnerability,...
- What Is Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus?
Normal pressure hydrocephalus (NPH) is a type of brain disorder, wherein excess cerebrospinal fluid builds up in the ventricles of the brain. It causes problems in reasoning, thinking, difficulty in walking, and loss of bladder control.Brains ventricles are hollow fluid-filled chambers. Even...
- What is a Transient Ischemic Attack?
Also considered as a mini stroke, a transient ischemic attack (TIA) has symptoms similar to that of a stroke, but lasting only for a short period of time, without causing any permanent damage. TIA is often caused by the interruption of blood flow to the brain by a blood clot. Once the blood flow is...
- Tips On Living With Epilepsy
Get to Know Your EpilepsyEpilepsy can affect people at any point in their life. There’s no specific race or gender that have a higher incidence rate of epilepsy. Until now, there was no single cause of epilepsy. The causes of epilepsy range from head injuries to birth defects to tumors and...
- Dr. Patricia A Kirby MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Karra Anne Jones M.D., PH.D.200 HAWKINS DR IOWA CITY IA 52242
- Kyle Stephen Conway MD200 HAWKINS DR IOWA CITY IA 52242
- Dr. Leslie A Bruch MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Steven A Moore MD200 HAWKINS DR IOWA CITY IA 52242
- Kathryn Lynne Eschbacher200 HAWKINS DR IOWA CITY IA 52242