Dentist1512 Leander Rd, Georgetown TX, 78628
Dr. Dr ABBASIYAN is a Dentist practicing in Georgetown, TX. Dr. ABBASIYAN specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr ABBASIYAN's Practice location
Georgetown, TX 78628Get Direction
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr ABBASIYAN1512 Leander Rd, Georgetown, TX 78628 Georgetown TX 78628
- Dr. Derek Winegar DDS30309 Oak Tree Dr. Georgetown TX 78628
- Dr. Paul Edward Stubbs DDS3737 Williams Drive Georgetown TX 78628
- Dr. Ryan Payne Roberson D.D.S3006 Dawn Dr Georgetown TX 78628
- Dr. Michael Earl Dyer DMD3003 DAWN DR STE 106 GEORGETOWN TX 78628
- Dr. Mooni Dilip Shah D.D.S.1013 W UNIVERSITY AVE STE 345 GEORGETOWN TX 78628