Pain Management Specialist | Pain Medicine3434 Houma Blvd Metairie La, 70006
Dr. Suneil Jolly practices Pain Medicine in Metairie, La. Pain medicine is concerned with the prevention of pain, and the evaluation, treatment, and rehabilitation of patients experiencing pain. Pain medicine physicians use a broad-based approach to treat all pain disorders, ranging from pain as a symptom of disease to pain as the primary disease. Dr. Jolly serves as a consultant to other physicians but is often the principal treating physician, providing care at various levels; such as treating the patient directly, prescribing medication, prescribing rehabilitative services, performing pain relieving procedures, counseling patients and families, directing a multidisciplinary team, coordinating care with other healthcare providers, and providing consultative services.
- University of Texas-Southwestern
- Wake Forest/Carolinas Pain Institute
Suneil Jolly's Practice location
Metairie, La 70006Get Direction
- The Results are in. Absence of Sleep Apnea Screening Caused 2 Deadly Train Crashes in New York
Federal investigators have recently blamed Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) for two deadly train crashes that happened in the New York City metropolitan area. After the crashes in both the Hoboken Terminal of the New Jersey Transit and the Brooklyn Terminal on the Long Island Rail Road, the...
- Idol Casey Abrams Promotes Awareness of Crohn's and Colitis
Casey Abrams is a young man who suffers from ulcerative colitis. He is also the Season 10 American Idol finalist, and in 2011 he was hospitalized while singing in the famous competition because of a flare of his ulcerative colitis. Though he had to suffer through some very serious health issues,...
- IBD Severity in Children Can Be Predicted by Genetic Testing
The good news for children suffering from IBD and their parents is that a group of Norwegian research scientists has had a recent breakthrough in determining a new test to both diagnose and categorize IBD through the profiling of the bacterial composition of the large bowel.Inflammatory bowel...
- How Is Fibroids Diagnosed?
Fibroids are commonly found during a routine pelvic exam. Your doctor may feel an irregular pelvic mass in your abdomen, suggesting the presence of uterine fibroids. If you’re a woman experiencing fibroid-related symptoms, you can readily access numerous treatment options, and it’s your best...
- How Should I Choose Vitamin Supplements?
Most of us fall short of meeting our daily nutritional requirements for various reasons. For some of us it is because of the special diet that we have been following. For others it is due to the time limit to choose a healthy and balanced diet. Many develop a nutritional gap because of a poor...
- Study Shows High Levels of Vitamin D May Improve Lung Function
Vitamin D, also known as the ‘sunshine vitamin’, is an important nutrient that the human body needs in order to maintain a healthy life – both physically and mentally. Vitamin D serves numerous vital bodily functions, including supporting the immune system, improving muscle function,...
- Dr. Justin Spooner MD1430 Tulane Ave New Orleans LA 70112
- Dr. Michael Paul Zeringue M.D.3939 Houma Blvd Metairie LA 70006
- Mr. Eric Daniel Lonseth MD4213 TEUTON ST METAIRIE LA 70006
- Dr. Mordecai Potash M.D.1440 Canal St New Orleans LA 70112
- Dr. Robert Carl Mcmyne M.D.4320 HOUMA BLVD METAIRIE LA 70006
- Dr. Kevin R Martinez M.D.4500 Clearview Pkwy Metairie LA 70006