Dr. Warren Collins is an ophthalmologist practicing in Springfield, MO. Dr. Collins specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Collins can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Collins can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
University of Missouri-Columbia School of Medicine 1991
Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans 1998
University of Alabama School of Medicine 1994
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Plasma gonadotrophic hormones, testicular biopsy and seminal analysis in the men of infertile marriages.
- Subjective assessment of adnexal masses with the use of ultrasonography: an analysis of interobserver variability and experience.
- Artificial neural network models for the preoperative discrimination between malignant and benign adnexal masses.
- Value of end-points from multiple or worst case Doppler spectra for the assessment of ovarian masses.
- A comparison of methods for preoperative discrimination between malignant and benign adnexal masses: the development of a new logistic regression model.
- Sonographic prediction of malignancy in adnexal masses using an artificial neural network.
- Benign ovarian cysts and ovarian cancer: a cohort study with implications for screening.
- An evaluation of the diagnostic value of synthetic luteinizing hormone releasing hormone.
- Terms, definitions and measurements to describe the sonographic features of adnexal tumors: a consensus opinion from the International Ovarian Tumor Analysis (IOTA) Group.
- Re: Mol et al. Distinguishing the benign and malignant adnexal mass: an external validation of prognostic models. Gynecol Oncol 2001;80:162-7.
- LH effect on the pattern of steroidogenesis in cultured Graafian follicles of the rat: dependence on macromolecular synthesis.
- The concentration of prostaglandin f2alpha in maternal plasma, foetal plasma and amniotic fluid during pregnancy in women.
- Proceedings: Studies on the source of prostaglandins E2 and F2 alpha during pregnancy in women.
- The monocystic ovary syndrome.
- The concentration of testosterone in serial samples of peripheral venous plasma from infertile women.
- Macular Degeneration
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Lsu Hlth Sci Ctr-Univ Hosp, Ophthalmology; Baptist Hlth System Inc, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Baptist Health System Program
Dr. Warren Patrick Collins M.D.'s Practice location
Springfield, MO 65804Get Direction
Dr. Warren Patrick Collins M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are Congenital Cataracts?
Cataracts can be present at birth – which is termed as congenital, and in other cases can develop later in life. Various studies have shown an estimation that one out of every 250 children will develop a cataract either prior to birth or during childhood. While the exact cause is unknown,...
- Tips For Living with Cataracts
Several vision issues that are related to aging can be solved by practical approaches like more illumination when reading or fixing poor lighting conditions in your home.When you grow to over 60 years of age, you may require more lighting for most indoor and outdoor activities. This is caused by the...
- What Is Giant Papillary Conjunctivitis (GPC): Get the Facts
Giant papillary conjunctivitis (GPC) is also known as contact lens-induced papillary conjunctivitis (CLPC) because it is the most common symptom with people who wear contact lenses. GPC forms small nodules on the inner side of the eyelids as a result of foreign body irritation. Moreover, people who...
- Eye Infections: Bacterial, Viral, and Fungal
Eye infections occur when various harmful microorganisms invade the eyes. They can be caused by bacteria, viruses, or fungi. When suspecting an eye infection, you should go and get a detailed eye examination from an eye doctor. Trying to self-diagnose and even self-treat eye problems and eye...
- How to Improve Eyesight: Best Natural Ways to Enhance Vision
Just like our body, our eyes also need a lot of care and timely attention. Maintaining the health of our eyes and improving the vision should never be neglected due to the changing lifestyle.What is a Normal Human Vision?Normal vision is defined as 20/20. The term 20/20 is also called as visual...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Glaucoma?
Glaucoma is a group of conditions that leads to the impairment of the optic nerve that carries information from the eyes to the brain. It is a progressive condition, which, if not treated, may lead to complete loss of vision. The most common cause of this damage is the increase in the pressure...
- Dr. Jacob K. Thomas MD1265 E Primrose St Springfield MO 65804
- Dr. Rachel Owsiak M.D.1229 E Seminole St Springfield MO 65804
- Dr. Shachar Tauber MD1229 E Seminole St Springfield MO 65804
- Dr. Thomas F. Essman MD1229 E Seminole St Springfield MO 65804
- Dr. Mark Anthony Cascairo D.O.1229 E SEMINOLE ST SPRINGFIELD MO 65804
- Dr. Gary L Mehlhorn MD1229 E SEMINOLE ST SPRINGFIELD MO 65804