RxWellness Spine & Health
Chiropractor950 Herndon Pkwy Suite 130 Herndon VA, 20170
Dr. RxWellness Spine & Health is a Chiropractor practicing in Herndon, VA. Dr. Spine & Health specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Spine & Health seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
RxWellness Spine & Health's Practice location
Herndon, VA 20170Get Direction
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- Kyung Lee D.C209 Elden St Herndon VA 20170
- Kyung Lee209 Elden St. Herndon VA 20170
- Dr. Philip David Golinsky D.C.950 Herndon Parkway Herndon VA 20170
- Dr. Jaime Diana Luciano D.C.102 Elden St Herndon VA 20170
- Dr. Lynn R Canzano DC423 Carlisle Dr Herndon VA 20170
- Dr. Christopher T Oliver D.C.208 Elden St Herndon VA 20170