Lai Cai is an acupuncturist practicing in Walnut Creek, CA. Dr. Cai evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Cai treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
- [Post-operative pleural infection of lung cancer and its influence on survival].
- [Repair of soft tissue defects in the hand and forearm with transplantation of free vascularized complex tissue].
- [Radioimmunodetection of human lung cancer xenografts by isotope labeling monoclonal antibody ALT-04 in nude mice].
- [Homolateral re-resection of the lung after partial pneumonectomy].
- [Use of free skin flap graft for acute injuries of extremities in emergency surgery].
Mrs. Lai Fu Cai L.AC.'s Practice location
Walnut Creek, CA 94596Get Direction
Mrs. Lai Fu Cai L.AC.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Baby Acne: What are the Causes and Treatments?
What causes Baby Acne?Baby acne, as well as a lot of adult acne, usually appears as red bumps and pimples on baby’s skin. The bump may be surrounded by red skin. The baby is also likely to develop whiteheads or white pustules. The causes of baby acne have not been specified and remain unclear at...
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- What to Expect While Undergoing an Acupuncture
Before having your first acupuncture treatment, there are numerous things you should keep in mind. Most acupuncture points are situated on the legs and lower arms, so it’s important to wear clothes that will allow easy access to such areas. Moreover, avoid going for treatment while hungry or right...
- Holistic Treatments for Jock Itch
Western medicine has progressed remarkably in shaping healthcare and wellness therapies. There are scores of medicines that are useful in the treatment of a fungal infections like jock itch. The problem lies in the side effects of antifungal medicines, especially drugs like corticosteroids.Medicines...
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- Mr. Seung-won Lee L.AC20212 Redwood Road suite 104 Castro Valley CA 94546
- Dr. Teresa T Shen PH.D, L.AC5933 Coronado Ln Pleasanton CA 94588
- Ms. Tsung-mei Tsai L. AC.39803 Paseo Padre Parkway Fremont CA 94538
- Mrs. Haili Sun L.AC., O.M.D.4275 Rosewood Dr Pleasanton CA 94588
- Daniel G Abels L.AC.141 Brannan St San Francisco CA 94107
- Mrs. Tina Elaine Chin-kaplan L.AC.33 Vandewater St. San Francisco CA 94133