Dr. Nandini Bhargav Iyengar MD
Pediatrician | Developmental ? Behavioral Pediatrics850 S 5th St Allentown PA, 18103
Dr. Nandini Iyengar is a pediatrician practicing in Allentown, PA. Dr. Iyengar is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Iyengar diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Iyengar can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
J J M Med Coll, Mysore Univ, Davangere, Karnataka, India MD
Karnataka Institute of Medical Sciences 1987
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics
- Learning Disabilities
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
Dr. Nandini Bhargav Iyengar MD's Practice location
Allentown, PA 18103Get Direction
PHILADELPHIA, PA 19141Get Direction
Dr. Nandini Bhargav Iyengar MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Iyengar
- What Is the Babinski Reflex?
Reflexes Seen in NewbornsMuch of a baby's activity during the first few weeks of life is reflexive. When you put your finger in your baby's mouth, your baby would automatically suck on it by reflex. Your baby would not think of what to do but rather respond according to reflexes. When exposed to a...
- Taming Your Child's Temper Tantrum
Temper TantrumsTemper tantrums have been defined by experts as an unplanned display of anger or emotions by children. Children will often whine, scream, or cry during a tantrum. They may hold their breath or widely swing their arms and legs. Children between the ages of one and four experience the...
- Green Poop in Babies: When Should You Worry About It?
Baby poop is always a matter of concern for new mothers. The cause of worry can be on various factors such as the frequency of the baby's poop, its color and consistency, and concerns about your child's solid food intake.Normal Color and Consistency of Baby PoopA baby’s first poop is always black...
- Gastroenteritis in Children: Signs of Dehydration
Gastroenteritis is an intestinal infection that is caused by poorly prepared foods, contaminated water, etc. It can cause diarrhea, nausea, headache, and vomiting.What causes it?Gastro is caused by viruses. They include:• Rotavirus• AdenovirusHow is the gastroenteritis virus passed?Children can...
- A Guide to Recognizing the Early Signs of Shingles
Shingles, also known as herpes zoster, is a disease that occurs due to the reappearance of the varicella-zoster virus, which is the causative agent of chickenpox. Shingles usually starts with a skin rash. These skin rashes occur either in the form of a band or a strip covering a small area on your...
- Fast Weight Gain in Infants Predicts Obesity in Their Future
“Babies who gain weight quickly within the first two years have a high risk of childhood obesity," says a new study published in the Archives of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine. Infants who gain weight after 6-12 months are more likely to be obese when they are 5-years-old to 10-years-old....
- Dr. Jarret Patton MD17TH AND CHEW STREETS ALLENTOWN PA 18103
- Dr. Dominique Raso Bailey MD450 W Chew St Allentown PA 18102
- Dr. Laurel Alanna Erickson-parsons M.D.240 Union Station Bethlehem PA 18015
- Dr. Becky A Thomas-creskoff MD401 N 17th St Allentown PA 18104
- Nidhi Bhupendra Shah DO1200 S Cedar Crest Blvd Allentown PA 18103
- Dr. Tanya Kumaria M.D.1255 S CEDAR CREST BLVD STE 3500 ALLENTOWN PA 18103