Dr. John T Goodman DDS
Prosthodontist | Prosthodontics1022 W Mitchell St Arlington TX, 76013
Dr. John Goodman is a prosthodontist practicing in Arlington, TX. Dr. Goodman specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
- Pain in hospitalized pediatric patients: how are we doing?
- The effect of multiple firings on the marginal integrity of pressable ceramic single crowns.
- Vicissitudes of follow-up studies: differential effects of parent training and stimulant medication with hyperactives.
- Attention and impulsivity characteristics of the biological and adoptive parents of hyperactive and normal control children.
Dr. John T Goodman DDS's Practice location
Arlington, TX 76013Get Direction
Dr. John T Goodman DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Goodman
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Does Coffee Help or Hurt Inflammatory Bowel Disease
For most people, coffee is their morning miracle and those who drink it first thing in the morning cannot even imagine getting up without it to start their day. For anyone suffering from an inflammatory bowel disease, the side effects from drinking coffee are the farthest thing from a miracle....
- What Is Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus?
Normal pressure hydrocephalus (NPH) is a type of brain disorder, wherein excess cerebrospinal fluid builds up in the ventricles of the brain. It causes problems in reasoning, thinking, difficulty in walking, and loss of bladder control.Brains ventricles are hollow fluid-filled chambers. Even...
- These Needle-Free Injection Devices Will Make Diabetes Treatment Less Painful and Easier
History of modern injection devices and their widespread use in medicine started in the middle of the 19th century and have dominated in some treatment forms for more than 150 years. However, even though many use it, this method has specific drawbacks too. It not only requires a high level...
- Signs and Symptoms of Epilepsy
What is Epilepsy?Epilepsy is a brain disorder in which a person experiences recurring seizures.In a normal brain, the nerve cells transmit chemical and electrical signals to other nerve cells, glands, and muscles. In the case of patients with epilepsy, the nerve cells (also known as neurons) fire...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Priscila Schaefer D.D.S.2100 Ross Avenue Dallas TX 75201
- Dr. Jennifer Suemee Kim D.D.S.6207 Colleyville Boulevard Colleyville TX 76034
- Dr. Andy Chi Chang DDS1501 Handley Dr Fort Worth TX 76112
- Dr. Riad Almasri D.D.S.2800 Routh St Dallas TX 75201
- Dr. Bruce Martin Barbash D.D.S.10 Medical Pkwy Dallas TX 75234
- Dr. David D Mcfadden DMD5301 W. Lovers Lane Dallas TX 75209