Karen L. Rowe, L.Ac
Acupuncturist3042 N Federal Hwy Ste 203 Fort Lauderdale FL, 33306
Karen Rowe is an Acupuncture Physician practicing in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Dr. Rowe evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Karen evaluates patients by getting an in-depth patient history, reading any patient provided lab or imaging reports and doing a physical exam. After reviewing all of this information a diagnosis and treatment plan is formulated. Using her extensive knowledge of both eastern and western medicine, Dr. Rowe then places the acupuncture needles accordingly to the diagnosis. By following these guidelines, Dr. Rowe has successfully treated thousands of patients since 2001 for pain management issues, digestive disorders, headaches, infertility and many other conditions.
Karen L. Rowe, L.Ac's Expert Contributions
Hi… from what you shared, this is a very unusual reaction to an acupuncture treatment. Did you follow-up with the doctor that treated you and share what your experience has been? READ MORE
Hi… my experience using acupuncture alone in the treatment of CFS is that you generally need to do additional dietary therapy and herbal therapy. It can be very helpful in the treatment. READ MORE
What do you attribute your success to?
- I was licensed to practice acupuncture in Florida in 2001. Since then, I have made it my priority to carefully listen to what my patients experience has been, taking careful notes and history. I develop treatment plans that help to manage expectations and have developed an extensive network of practitioners to refer to should they require additional care. I love what I do and I try to provide excellent care and results for every patient who I work with.
Hobbies / Sports
- Orange Theory Fitness, running, yoga and meditation.
Karen L. Rowe, L.Ac's Practice location
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33306Get Direction
- Acupuncture for Migraines
Traditional Chinese medicines have an effective framework for pathophysiology, headache etiology, diagnosis or prognosis, and treatment. Acupuncture has always been used to treat migraines and the greatest benefit is that it doesn’t cause any harm. Unlike synthetic medications, acupuncture poses...
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- The Risks of Acupuncture
The risks associated with acupuncture are minimal if you have a competent, qualified acupuncture practitioner.Possible complications and side effects include:Worsening of Pre-existing SymptomsWhilst most people experience a significant improvement in their condition following acupuncture, some...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Is Acupuncture a Holistic Treatment?
The holistic theory of acupuncture derives its basis from the patterns of energy that flows across the body. During a healthy state, energy travels freely through a network of channels in the body. These channels are often referred to as meridians. Such disruptions are responsible for the occurrence...
- Dr. Isaac Goren A.P.2901 Stirling Rd. Ft. Lauderdale FL 33312
- Holly M Green LAC, LMT5086 Adams Rd. Delray Beach FL 33484
- Mario Marini LIC ACUPUNCTURIST2845 AVENTURA BLVD AVENTURA FL 33180
- David Suomela D.O.M., A.P.1566 S.E. 3rd Ct. Deerfield Beach FL 33441
- Dr. Rodney Dunetz AP,DOM500 NE SPANISH RIVER BLVD STE 31 BOCA RATON FL 33431
- Scott Denny AP, DOM4801 S. University Drive Davie Florida 33328