Dentist | General Practice2572 Gus Thomasson Rd Dallas TX, 75228
At Glow Dental & Orthodontics, our team is focused on ensuring that your family is as comfortable as can be from the moment you walk in our doors to the moment you leave. Our office features a cozy waiting area with family-friendly movies and games for the kids. In the dentist's chair, you will be treated using only the latest dental technologies and techniques for maximized comfort, no matter your procedure.
Areas of expertise and specialization
Praneetha Mumma's Practice location
Dallas, TX 75228Get Direction
Dallas, TX 75241Get Direction
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Teaches Fan with Cystic Fibrosis How to Drive a Tank
People spend so much time chasing their dreams, and sometimes it can start to feel like they are impossible to reach. But the little things in life can show that dreams really do come true, and for Logan Decker, that dream became a reality earlier this year with a little help from his...
- Connecting Restless Leg Syndrome with Fibromyalgia
In terms of the medical world, a plethora of findings have been made that have identified key connections between certain diseases and the unique symptoms they may very well bring about. A specific case has to do with fibromyalgia and a link to what is known as restless legs syndrome (RLS). An...
- Is Restless Legs Syndrome Chronic?
Restless legs syndrome is not chronic. RLS is a neurological movement disorder of the limbs. It is usually associated with sleep disruptions. Patients with RLS will usually report strange sensations, such as an urge to move their leg. This can become very bothersome, which can lead to physical as...
- What to Expect After Blepharoplasty
Blepharoplasty, in simple terms, means the surgery of the eyelid(s). It is performed on either the lower or the upper eyelid. Sometimes, blepharoplasty is also performed on both eyelids (the lower and the upper one). The two major reasons people opt for eyelid surgery are:...
- Study Suggests Ties Between Celiac Disease and Early Respiratory Infections
With the rise of celiac disease and other problems related to gluten, finding out just what can cause it and how it has risen alludes even the best of researchers. Knowing the key differences between celiac disease and other gluten issues is a step for better understanding and management of the...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis's Impact on the Lungs and How to Protect Them
Rheumatoid arthritis’s causes are poorly understood by the medical community, but that doesn’t mean that patients shouldn’t be proactive in managing their RA and working to prevent flares.Patients with RA should also be aware that it does not just affect their bones and joints. This autoimmune...
- Dr. James Eric Hibbs DDS5600 W Lovers Ln Dallas TX 75209
- Dr. Toni P. Hamilton D.D.S.7100 Rowlett Rd Rowlett TX 75089
- Dr. Thanh-Truc Le D.D.S3031 S 1st St Garland TX 75041
- Dr. Grace T. Chu D.M.D.6009 Belt Line Rd Dallas TX 75254
- Dr. Leon Demont James DDS Duncanville Texas 75116
- Dr. Bryant P. Lee D.M.D.300 W Boyd Allen TX 75013