Grand Dentistry New Port Richey
Dentist4530 Grand Blvd. New Port Richey FL, 34652
At Grand Dentistry of New Port Richey, it's our immense pride to claim that our entire team is committed to meeting and exceeding your expectations, each and every time you visit us. Along with a dedication to customer service excellence, we also take a goal of ensuring comprehensive dental care for you and your family. This begins with simple checkups, but also includes oral cancer screenings, orthodontics, crowns and bridges, implants, periodontal therapy and more. Our state-of-the-art facility includes various amenities such as in-house, digital X-rays and a patient room where you can watch TV or listen to music while we work. We can't wait to assist you and help you ensure quality oral health for every member of your family. For more information, schedule your appointment today!
Grand Dentistry New Port Richey's Practice location
New Port Richey, FL 34652Get Direction
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Dr. Kenneth E. Martin DDS4138 MADISON ST NEW PORT RICHEY FL 34652
- Dr. Michael Fabian DMD5823 Main St New Port Richey FL 34652
- Dr. Lyndsay Hudson Mccaslin D.M.D5636 Grand Blvd New Port Richey FL 34652
- Dr. David G. Shelton D.M.D.5636 Grand Blvd New Port Richey FL 34652
- Michael Caputo6838 Madison Street New Port Richey Florida 34652
- Dr. Donald I Cadle DMD5823 Main St New Port Richey FL 34652