Endodontist | Endodontics125 N. Franklin Drive Ste 4 Washington Pennsylvania, 15301
Dr. Tuyen Pham is an endodonist practicing in Washington, Pennsylvania. Dr. Pham is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
Education and Training
West Virginia University Master in Science 2012
University of Pittsburgh Doctor of Dental Medicine 2006
Areas of expertise and specialization
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Endodontics
- Pennsylvania American Dental Association
Tuyen Pham's Practice location
Washington, Pennsylvania 15301Get Direction
- Antibiotic Use in Early Life Found to Not Be Linked to Celiac Disease
Researchers are continuously trying to understand the upsurge of celiac disease. While predisposition has been known as a factor, it does not explain the sharp rise, as genes are not changing that fast.So, there must be environmental factors responsible in some way. Researchers are investigating the...
- The Autism and Vaccine Debate
There has been a heated debate across the US on whether vaccines could be potentially damaging to children. Some have strong opinions on this subject, but as always, people are encouraged to understand the facts to help them come to their own conclusions.This article is not meant to change...
- What Are Treatment Options for the Stomach Flu?
What is the stomach flu?The stomach flu, as the name indicates, is not related to the respiratory disease influenza. It is the common name for gastroenteritis, a condition characterized by irritation and inflammation of the gut. This disease spreads through contaminated food and water, and is caused...
- Why Do I Keep Getting Hot Flashes?
Having hot flashes does not necessarily mean that you have reached menopause. Many other causes apart from the termination of your menstrual cycle can trigger the occurrence of hot flashes. Therefore, understanding the exact cause of your symptoms can really help you in establishing whether you are...
- Are Food Allergies and Birth Months Linked?
Finnish researchers reported that food allergies in children are linked to the season they were born in. In a study conducted on 6,000 children born between 2001 and 2006, about 1,000 were tested for sensitization for food allergens until they reached4-years-old.Results of the study, published in...
- Understanding Why ER Nurses Are Unsung Heroes
While it is true that nobody wants to be on the other end of an emergency, there are certainly those that go above and beyond to exceed the daily expectations that are placed upon them. Nurses are the daily heroes of the emergency room, as they offer up comfort and solace during times of need....
- Reid Selim Elattrache D.M.D.250 Oak Spring Rd Washington PA 15301
- Rebecca L Watkins DMD110 Fort Couch Rd Pittsburgh PA 15241
- Dr. Joseph Anthony Wateska D.M.D. MS501 CORPORATE DR STE 220 Canonsburg PA 15317
- Fernando Ascencio DMD4065 Washington Rd Canonsburg PA 15317
- Dr. Richard Scott Smith D.D.S.110 Fort Couch Rd Pittsburgh PA 15241
- Dr. Jerome W George DMD3307 Washington Rd Canonsburg PA 15317