Dr. Gail Elizabeth Thomas MD
Surgical Oncologist | Surgical Oncology28 West 12th Street New York NY, 10011
Dr. Gail Thomas is a surgical oncologist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Thomas specializes in diagnosing, staging and treating cancer-related symptoms. Surgical oncologists also decide if the patient is a candidate for surgery or other cancer treatments based on certain factors such as age, physical fitness and other possible coexisting medical conditions
Education and Training
UNIV OF IL COLL OF MED 1986
Dr. Gail Elizabeth Thomas MD's Practice location
New York, NY 10011Get Direction
BELLEVILLE, IL 62223Get Direction
Dr. Gail Elizabeth Thomas MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Thomas
- Alternative Treatments for Bladder Cancer
Alternative Treatments for Bladder CancerCancer occurs in various stages, and as it moves from one stage to another, it gets worse. Therefore, as the condition progresses, more effective methods of treatment have to be applied. At times, even two treatment methods can be applied together.In...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- What Is Gastric Cancer: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
Gastric cancer, also known as stomach cancer, begins when cancer cells form in the inner lining of the stomach. This disease does not show clear signs and symptoms until it enters the later stages. The cancer may spread from the stomach to essential parts like the liver, lungs, bones, and lymph...
- What Tests Determine Pancreatic Cancer?
Pancreatic cancer is a cancer that begins in the pancreas, which is the organ that lies behind the lower part of the stomach. This type of cancer is really difficult to diagnose and it is often detected late. In most cases, by the time this cancer is detected, it has already spread rapidly and thus...
- Treatment Options for Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer is one of the most common types of cancer in women. However, unlike the other forms of cancer, cervical cancer can be cured if it is discovered early on. That’s why cervical screening tests are necessary.Cervical cancer usually has no apparent symptoms in the primary stages. The...
- What Procedures Are Used to Treat Bladder Cancer?
There are various treatment options for bladder cancer. Each option has its own procedure on how it is carried out. The type of treatment is also chosen based on several factors such as:...
- Dr. Valerie Brutus M.D.1167 NOSTRAND AVE BROOKLYN NY 11225
- Dr. Frederick Sabido MD1180 Victory Blvd Staten Island NY 10301
- Dr. Ogori N. Kalu MD268 Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd Newark New Jersey 07102
- Dr. Leah Gendler M.D.100 MADISON AVE # 152 MORRISTOWN NJ 07960
- Dr. Fadi F. Attiyeh M.D.425 W 59th St New York NY 10019
- Dr. Elliot Newman M.D.530 1st Ave New York NY 10016