Dr. Kutluk H Oktay M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Reproductive Endocrinology19 Bradhurst Ave Suite 2575 Hawthorne NY, 10532
Dr. Kutluk Oktay is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Hawthorne, NY. Dr. Oktay specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Oktay can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Oktay can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Preliminary experience with orthotopic and heterotopic transplantation of ovarian cortical strips.
- Options for preservation of fertility in women.
- Current state and controversies in fertility preservation in women with breast cancer.
- Diminished alpha-inhibin messenger ribonucleic acid in in vitro fertilization-embryo transfer poor responders reflects declining follicle reserve.
- Univ Ct Hlth Ctr/J Dempsey Hos, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Cook County Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Kutluk H Oktay M.D.'s Practice location
Hawthorne, NY 10532Get Direction
ROCHESTER, MN 55905Get Direction
Dr. Kutluk H Oktay M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Oktay
- Anemia: How to Avoid It
What is Anemia? Anemia is not a medical condition, but a symptom wherein there is a decreased number of red blood cells in the body. Anemia is said to be the most common blood disorder and is actually a side effect when other illnesses either disturb the body's ability to produce healthy red blood...
- Can my Diet Affect my Endometriosis?
When a woman is diagnosed with endometriosis, she often needs to change her whole lifestyle, including the food that she eats, so she can deal with the symptoms more effectively. Endometriosis is a very painful and uncomfortable disease that affects a woman's reproductive organs and the organs,...
- What are the Symptoms of Genital Warts?
Genital warts are small and large growths that are bumpy and appear on the skin of genital areas. They are sexually transmitted and are caused by human papillomaviruses (HPVs). The warts can spread from genital areas to other parts of the body and vice-versa. Some genital warts are too small to be...
- Cervical Cancer Defined
The cervix connects the uterus and vagina. The endocervix is the part of the cervix that is closest to the uterus while an ectocervix is nearer to the vagina. Most cases of cervical cancer begin in the cell at the transformation zone. This zone is where the two main types of cells in the cervix...
- Endometriosis: Signs and Symptoms
What is Endometriosis?Endometriosis is a chronic medical condition affecting young women at a reproductive age. It is a very painful condition, which usually ends with menopause. Endometriosis does not occur before puberty.Endometriosis is a medical condition characterized by an implantation and...
- Symptoms of Uterine Fibroids
Most women that have uterine fibroids do not experience any symptoms. And their condition doesn’t require treatment. Nevertheless, one in every female of childbearing age suffers from significant symptoms. The signs and symptoms associated with uterine fibroids might vary depending on size,...
- Dr. Lucy Tamar Tovmasian M.D.420 Grand Ave Englewood NJ 07631
- Dr. Miller Vaca M.D.1065 Southern Blvd Bronx NY 10459
- Dr. Juanita Mestre-Dudley M.D.200 Garden City Plaza Garden City New York 11530
- Dr. Karen L. Patrusky MD401A South Van Brunt Street Englewood New Jersey 07631
- Dr. Candice N. Fraser M.D.1845 Adam Clayton Powell Blvd New York NY 10026
- Mrs. Caterina Violi MD2 1/2 Dearfield Drive Greenwich Connecticut 06831