Dr. Nicholas Gualtieri MD
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology59 W 12th St Suite 1d New York NY, 10011
Dr. Nicholas Gualtieri is a gastroenterologist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Gualtieri specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Gualtieri performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
New York Med Coll- Valhalla Ny 1969
New York University School of Medicine 1969
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Kings County Hosp Ctr, Internal Medicine; Staten Island Univ Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- SUNY Health Science Center at Brooklyn Program
- Gastroenterology, St. Vicent's Medical Center, New York, NY, 1974 1972
- St Vincents Hospital and Medical Center - NY
Dr. Nicholas Gualtieri MD's Practice location
New York, NY 10011Get Direction
Dr. Nicholas Gualtieri MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gualtieri
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cholecystectomy
A cholecystectomy is a type of surgery done to remove the gallbladder. Although the gallbladder’s function is to store bile, which helps in your digestion, you can still live a healthy life without it. Gallbladder removal through surgery is the most effective treatment in dealing with gallbladder...
- Pancreatic Cancer: Where is the Pancreas Located in the Body?
Pancreatic Cancer: Where is the Pancreas Located in the Body?Pancreatic cancer is likely to develop when the cells present in the pancreas multiply uncontrollably forming a cell mass. Do you want to know what is Pancreas? Do you want to know its functions? Do you want to know how it helps your body?...
- What Is Hernia: Get the Facts
A hernia is marked by a bulge in the groin or abdomen, which occurs when an organ protrudes through the muscle opening that keeps it in place. Hernias are a very common problem and can occur in men or women of all ages.For instance, in the case of an incisional hernia, the intestines may protrude...
- What Is An Anal Fissurectomy?
An anal fissurectomy is a surgery that may be used for curing anal fissures. The procedure involves an incision in the sphincter muscles which control one's anal opening. It is normally the recommended surgery for treating tears or cracks that develop inside the distal canal (passageway) where waste...
- Massachusetts Company Cannot Fire Worker for Using Medical Marijuana in Crohn’s Disease Management
The potential legalization of marijuana has been a "hot topic" for some years now, as certain states make moves for legalization and even more have approved the use of medical marijuana. However, not all employers necessarily condone those who work for them using the drug, even for medical purposes....
- How is Celiac Disease Diagnosed?
Celiac disease is an autoimmune disorder that leads to damage in the lining of the small intestine when exposed to gluten in certain foods. People who have celiac disease are unable to properly digest gluten, a protein found in wheat, rye, and barley. In these individuals, the damage that results...
- Dr. Daniel Megna MD360 Edison Street Staten Island New York 10306
- Dr. Jerome H. Siegel MD60 East End Avenue New York NY 10028
- Dr. Hormoz Mohtashemi MD516 HAMBURG TPKE WAYNE NJ 07470
- Rupa K. Sharma M.D.232 E 30h St New York New York 10016
- Dr. Democleia Panagou Gottesman MD NY 11235
- Anaka Prakash534 Avenue East Bayonne New Jersey 07002