Dr. Kenneth Schwartz is a family practitioner practicing in Saratoga Springs, NY. Dr. Schwartz specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Schwartz possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Presby Intercomm Hosp, Family Medicine
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Dr. Kenneth Schwartz MD's Practice location
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866Get Direction
ALBANY, NY 12206Get Direction
Dr. Kenneth Schwartz MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Schwartz
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Sinusitis?
Sinusitis occurs because of the infection of the sinuses or cavities of the nasal passage, causing an inflammation and swelling of the tissue lining them. The usual cause is a virus, and the infection persists even when the upper respiratory symptoms have disappeared. Bacteria or fungi can also...
- Causes, Treatment, and Prevention of Petechiae
Petechiae are tiny dots that appear as red, brown, or purple in color beneath the skin. They are usually seen in clusters on the stomach, buttocks, arms, and legs. However, they may also appear inside the mouth or on the eyelids. Petechiae may indicate different conditions, which can range from...
- What Is Hormone Therapy?
Hormone therapy is often used to relieve menopausal symptoms. However, since estrogen plays a crucial role in maintaining bone health, hormone therapy is another treatment option for osteoporosis.How does hormone therapy work?Following menopause, your body produces less estrogen and progesterone...
- Xanax: Side Effects, Withdrawal Symptoms, & the Safe Way to Get Off the Drug
Xanax is a medication used to treat patients suffering from panic disorders, anxiety, and depression due to anxiety. Xanax is a part of the drug family or class benzodiazepines.Effects of this drug usually start within twenty-five minutes of taking it and provide relief for up to a few hours....
- How Exactly Does Terbinafine Work to Treat Jock Itch?
What is terbinafine?Terbinafine is an antifungal that works by stopping fungi from growing. Topical terbinafine is used for the treatment of fungal skin infections, such as ringworm, jock itch, and athlete's foot. Oral terbinafine tablets are often prescribed when it comes to treating fungal...
- How to Prevent UTIs
A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a common infection in any part of the urinary or renal system (urethra, ureters, bladder, and kidneys). In fact, it is the second most common type of infection among adults. Besides being responsible for over 8 million visits to healthcare professionals every year,...
- Dr. William A Papura DO13 Industrial Park Road Saco ME 04072
- Dr. Randall Lawrence Burchell MD3044 Route 50 Saratoga Springs NY 12866
- Dr. Kristen Hedger Martin M.D.286 Stage Rd Ballston Lake NY 12019
- Dr. Eugene K Merecki MD100 Saratoga Village Blvd Ballston Spa NY 12020
- Dr. Karin Borrelli M.D.112 Charlton Rd Ballston Lake NY 12019
- Dr. Anthony Petracca M.D.3 Irongate Center Glens Falls NY 12801