David C Rubin MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease520 Upper Chesapeake Dr Suite 201 Bel Air MD, 21014
Dr. David Rubin is a cardiologist practicing in Bel Air, MD. Dr. Rubin specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Rubin also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Univ of Md Sch of Med, Baltimore Md 1987
University of Maryland School of Medicine 1987
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Of Md Med Sys, Cardiovascular Diseases; Univ Of Md Med Sys, Internal Medicine
- University Of Maryland Med Systems 1988
- University of Maryland Program
David C Rubin MD's Practice location
David C Rubin MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rubin
- Hypolipidemia: Causes and Symptoms
The liver primarily produces cholesterol. Each day, it makes 1,000 mg of cholesterol. The cells lining the small intestine can also produce cholesterol. If the level of cholesterol in the body is low, it may mean that the body is producing low amounts of cholesterol and is going to shut down. In...
- Is Rheumatoid Arthritis Associated with Other Medical Conditions?
Have you been diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis? If so, there is a possibility that you could be at a higher risk of experiencing further issues with other organs. Because of these risk factors, it is important to look out for any possible symptoms you may be experiencing. These symptoms can vary...
- Congestive Cardiac Failure: What is Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT)?
Do you want to know what Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT) is? Do you know exactly how your heart functions? It works in a rhythm. It beats 60 to 100 times per minute, and when it beats, it pumps oxygenated blood to your whole body. When the heart relaxes immediately after each beat, impure...
- How Atrial Fibrillation Is Diagnosed
Atrial fibrillation (AFib) is a condition that disrupts the heart's functions, specifically the heart rate or rhythm. Symptoms can be intermittent, persistent, or permanent in nature, and in some instances they disappear on their own, while other forms require medication to restore normal heart...
- The Difference Between Arteries and Veins
Through closed vessels the closed circulatory system transports blood. This includes the arteries, veins, and the capillaries. Blood vessels that start from the heart are arteries and vessels that carry blood back to the heart are veins.ArteriesArteries are located deep in the body and have thick...
- What Are the Best Ways to Lower Blood Pressure?
Blood pressure above 140/90 mm Hg is considered hypertension, and is one of the most prevalent and preventable conditions. High blood pressure is one of the causes of about 15% of deaths in the country, and also increases the risk of heart attack and stroke. Not to mention the risks of aneurysms,...
- Ali Tabrizchi D.O.602 S Atwood Road Bel Air MD 21014
- Amir H Najafi M.D.602 S ATWOOD RD BEL AIR MD 21014
- Kunal Chaudhry MD500 Upper Chesapeake Dr Bel Air MD 21014
- Joyce A. Zeno M.D.520 Upper Chesapeake Dr Bel Air MD 21014
- Jay Michael Lang D.O.520 Upper Chesapeake Dr Bel Air MD 21014
- Niteen Milak M.D.520 Upper Chesapeake Dr Bel Air MD 21014