Dr. John Madden is a Chiropractor practicing in Round Rock, TX. Dr. Madden specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Madden seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
John Madden's Practice location
Round Rock, TX 78664Get Direction
John Madden's reviewsWrite Review
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- Dr. Dean Andrew Geske D.C.595 Round Rock West Drive Round Rock TX 78681
- Dr. Tyler Dreher D.C.3000 JOE DIMAGGIO BLVD ROUND ROCK TX 78665
- Dr. Gary Dow D.C.900 N Lamar Blvd Austin TX 78703
- Dr. Kieran Kelly Kuykendall DC8585 Spicewood Spgs Austin TX 78759
- Mr. Dewayne Mark Mirtsching DC3780 FM 972 GEORGETOWN TX 78626
- Mr. Craig E Richardson DC1619 W 6th St Austin TX 78703