Dr. Riddell Scott is a dermatologist practicing in Memphis, TN. Dr. Scott specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Scott diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Univ Tenn Health Sci Center MD
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Dr. Riddell W. Scott, MD, FAAD's Practice location
Memphis, TN 38119Get Direction
Twinsburg, OH 44087Get Direction
Minneapolis, MN 55410Get Direction
WACONIA, MN 55387Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Riddell W. Scott, MD, FAAD | Dermatologist | Procedural Dermatology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Riddell W. Scott, MD, FAAD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Scott
- What Is Seborrheic Dermatitis?
What is seborrheic dermatitis?Seborrheic dermatitis, or seborrhea, is a common skin disease that has no known direct cause. It is characterized by a red, itchy rash on the skin, often on the scalp, with scaly patches that flake off. It looks similar to eczema, psoriasis or an allergic reaction....
- 5 Things to Avoid if You are Prone to Acne
1. Sugar: According to research, high glycemic index (GI) foods (sugary foods) cause the body to produce a hormone called insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1). This hormone tells the body to produce more sebum, which makes the acne worse. It makes pores appear larger as well. So simply switching...
- Is Scabies Contagious?
What is Scabies?Scabies is an infestation that is caused by the itch mite called Sarcoptes scabei. It is a variation of a subtype hominis. If these mites are not treated in a timely manner, then they can live on the skin for months. These mites reproduce on the surface of the skin and later burrow...
- Is it Heat Rash or Folliculitis?
What Is Heat Rash?Heat rash is a condition of the skin that results from a blockage of the sweat ducts. This condition can be attributed mostly to excess sweating, and is therefore very common in hot and humid areas. All people can be affected by heat rash, especially if they are in conditions that...
- Is Lidex (Fluocinonide) Cream Really Effective in Treating Skin Infections?
Lidex is a topical steroid cream with the generic name fluocinonide. Glucocorticoids are a type of steroid hormones that are generally involved in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins. They are also known to have anti-inflammatory properties.Lidex belongs to the class of drugs called...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Lupus?
It is very hard to diagnose lupus. Since two individuals can have different signs of lupus, doctors have a hard time diagnosing it and treating it effectively. To diagnose lupus, it can take a long time, which can be distracting to both the doctor and the affected person. The symptoms of lupus can...
- Rex Allen Amonette1455 Union Avenue Memphis Tennessee 38104
- Mr. Rex Amonette MD1455 Union Avenue Memphis Tennessee 38104
- Dr. Robert L. Jackson M.D.6286 Briarcrest Avenue Memphis Tennessee 38120
- Mr. John D Huber MD1455 Union Ave Memphis TN 38104
- Mrs. Robin H Friedman-musicante MD1455 Union Ave Memphis TN 38104
- Dr. Purvisha J Patel MD7658 Poplar Pike Germantown TN 38138