Dr. Jennifer Gail Andrus M.D.
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)5201 Frederick Street Savannah GA, 31405
Dr. Jennifer Andrus is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Savannah, GA. Dr. Andrus specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Histopathologic effects of cidofovir on cartilage.
- Contemporary management of laryngeal papilloma in adults and children.
- Common diagnoses and treatments in professional voice users.
- Aerodynamic and acoustic characteristics of voice before and after adduction arytenopexy and medialization laryngoplasty with GORE-TEX in patients with unilateral vocal fold immobility.
Dr. Jennifer Gail Andrus M.D.'s Practice location
Savannah, GA 31405Get Direction
BILLINGS, MT 59101Get Direction
Dr. Jennifer Gail Andrus M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Andrus
- How is Sinusitis Diagnosed?
Sinus infection or sinusitis can be diagnosed by a qualified medical practitioner after a series of tests and examinations. Most cases are actually diagnosed based on the medical history of the patient and the examination of the doctor. This is because the more effective procedures like the MRI and...
- Can Ear Infections Cause Deafness?
Some amount of hearing loss may occur during an ear infection. This hearing loss might be partial to severe depending on the part of the ear affected and the extent to which the ear is affected. In most cases this deafness clears up along with the infection that is causing it but in some cases the...
- How Long Can Mononucleosis Last?
Mononucleosis is a common disease that leads to one developing a sore throat, some fever, and lymphocytosis. This disease usually breeds from the Epstein-Barr virus. The symptoms of this disease include headaches, fatigue and malaise within the first five days. The other symptoms that can occur...
- Causes of Laryngitis
Laryngitis is normally recorded as a result of a contagion or the exploitation of the vocal cords. The contagious causes are commonly taken care of with antibiotics, which at times make the situation worse, which would not be the case if there were some natural treatment. These treatments are more...
- What Is Chronic Sinusitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
IntroductionChronic sinusitis is the inflammation of the sinuses that tend to persist for 12 weeks or more, despite treatment attempts. Another term for chronic sinusitis is chronic rhinosinusitis, which causes mucus buildup due to an impaired drainage of the sinuses. People with chronic sinusitis...
- What Is Epistaxis?
What is epistaxis?Epistaxis or commonly called a nosebleed is defined as a type of bleeding that occurs from the nostrils, the nasal cavity, or the nasopharynx. Nosebleeds are mostly caused by the rupture of blood vessels inside the nose. Bleeding may be spontaneous or caused by injuries or trauma....
- Dr. James Logan M.D.5356 Reynolds Street Savannah Georgia 31405
- Dr. Guy J. Petruzzelli MD, PHD1725 W Harrison St Chicago IL 60612
- Dr. Frank Hoffman M.D.6 Boar's Nest Lane Savannah GA 31411
- Dr. Robert Eugene Johnson MD1000 Towne Center Blvd Pooler GA 31322
- Dr. William H Moretz MD5201 Frederick Street Savannah GA 31405
- Dr. William Rolston, iv MD4700 Waters Ave Savannah GA 31404