Dr. Eric D. Freeman, pain management doctor is the medical director and founder of Redefine Healthcare. As a leading New Jersey pain physician he holds numerous board certifications in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine and is a certified independent medical examiner. Dr. Freeman has dedicated his life's work to providing his patients with the most comprehensive state-of-the-art pain care presenting them with the best pain management treatments and the opportunity to live a healthy, active, and pain-free lifestyle.
Dr. Freeman among the best pain management doctors in New Jersey specializes in treating patients with all types of pain conditions with a focus on spine disorders, herniated and degenerative discs as well as arthritic joints and sport medicine injuries. His expertise is in minimally-invasive spinal procedures as well as non-surgical orthopedic care.
Since the completion of his fellowship, Dr. Freeman continues to be at the forefront for the treatment of all spine and pain disorders. He attends as well as conducts numerous seminars in the field of Interventional Pain Management and Minimally-Invasive Spine Techniques.
New Jersey pain specialist Dr. Freeman's passion for providing the most advanced medical and interventional pain technologies has made him well recognized in the field of pain management and is listed as one of ""America's Top Physicians"". He is often involved in the education of other physicians performing lectures and publishing textbook chapters for Board Certification testing. His goal and primary focus is to obtain the results that you deserve, that is, to eliminate your pain without surgery.
2500 Morris Ave,
Union, NJ 07083
10 Parsonage Rd Suite 208,
Edison, NJ 08837
Web Address https://redefinehealthcare.com
Our locations on the Map:
Union Office https://goo.gl/maps/F5UZj3eHJ2Wy8wJo8
Edison Office https://g.page/RedefineHealthcareEdison
Vauxhall, Hillside, Wequahic, Lower Vailsburg
07088 | 07205 | 07106
Clara Barton, Fords, Iselin, Robinavale
08837 | 08840 | 08863
Working Hours Union :
Monday: 9AM - 5PM
Tuesday: 9AM - 5PM
Wednesday: 9AM - 5PM
Thursday: 9AM - 5PM
Friday: 8AM - 4PM
Working Hours Edison :
Monday: 8AM - 5PM
Tuesday: 8AM - 5PM
Wednesday: 8AM - 5PM
Thursday: 8AM - 5PM
Friday: 8AM - 5PM
Payment: cash, check, credit cards.
Our social links:
Find us at: https://www.caredash.com/doctors/eric-freeman-h76d4
View other locations Redefine Healthcare has been mentioned
Keywords: pain management, pain management clinic, pain management doctor, pain management doctors, pain doctor, pain doctors, pain specialist, pain specialists, back pain nj, knee pain nj, hip pain nj, back pain doctor nj, chronic pain management doctors, doctor for sports injuries, injury treatment, sciatica treatment new jersey, sports injury clinic, sports injury doctor, sports injury doctors, sports injury specialist, sports injury specialists, best pain management doctors nj, best pain doctors nj, best pain clinic, pain treatment clinic, pain control clinic, back pain doctor near me, neck specialist near me.
Education and Training
Life Chiropractic College BS 1992
New York College of Osteopathic Medicine in New York D.O. 1996
University of Delaware B.S. 1991
Physical Medicine and RehabilitationAmerican Board of Physical Medicine and RehabilitationABPMR
Dr. Eric Freeman's Expert Contributions
Chronic fatigue syndrome is a condition in which increased exhaustion is felt, working capacity is reduced, and concentration is noticeably lowered. Headache or muscle pain often torment you and sleep disturbances occur. These “symptoms” do not disappear even after a good rest as in the case of...
Areas of expertise and specialization
- America’s Top Physicians America’s Top Physicians
- Pain Management Physiatry
- Arthritic Conditions
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Ligament Damage
- Intradiscal Electrothermal Therapy (idet)
- Endoscopic Discectomy / Foraminotomy / Decompression
- Percutaneous Decompression
- M.i.l.d. (minimally Invasive Lumbar Decompression)
- Myofacial Injections
- Plasma Rich Platelet (prp) Therapy
- Stem Cell Therapies
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Transforaminal Epidural Injections
- Caudal Epidural Steroid Injections
- Facet Joint Injections
- World Institute of Pain
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- New Jersey Society of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- New Jersey Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- International Spinal Injection Society
- American Interventional Headache Society
- Society of Practice Pain Management
- UMDMJ Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Johnson Rehabilitation Institute/UMDNJ-RWJ Medical School, Edison, NJ Residency Training: Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Chief Resident 1999-2000
- Florida Spine Institute Interventional Pain Management of Spine Disorders
- Saint Barnabas Health Care System/Union Hospital, Union, NJ Rotating Internship, 1996-1997
- Fellow of the American Academy of Physical Medicine and RehabilitationFellow of Interventional Pain PracticeFELLOWSHIP TRAINING: 2000-2001Florida Spine Institute, Clearwater FLInterventional Pain Management of Spine DisordersPhysical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation New Jersey Society of Physical Medicine and RehabilitationAmerican Society of Interventional Pain PhysiciansNew Jersey Society of Interventional Pain PhysiciansInternational Spinal Injection SocietyAmerican Interventional Headache SocietySociety of Practice Pain ManagementWorld Institute of Pain
Articles and Publications
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Board Review, Demos Publishing First Edition, 2004. Second Edition, 2009. Third Edition, 2014.Co-Authored Chapters:Rheumatology. Thomas R. et al.Musculoskeletal Medicine: Upper Extremities. Dave Brown, DO, Eric Freeman, D.O., et al., Musculoskeletal Medicine: Lower Extremities. Dave Brown, DO, Eric Freeman, D.O., et al., Musculoskeletal Medicine: Spine. Ted Freeman, D.O. and Eric Freeman, D.O. et al., Electrodiagnostic Medicine and Clinical Neuromuscular Medicine. Ted Freeman, D.O., Eric Freeman, D.O. et al. Botwin, KP, Freeman, ED, et. al. (2001, Nov). Radiation Exposure to the Spinal Interventionalist Performing Fluoroscopically-Guided Caudal Epidural Steroid Injections. Pain Physician.
Dr. Eric Freeman's Practice location
Edison, NJ 08837Get Direction
Paterson, NJ 07503Get Direction
Clifton, NJ 07013Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Eric Freeman | Pain Management Specialist | Pain Medicine
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Eric Freeman's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Freeman
Dr. Eric Freeman is a genius! He helped me with unbearable pain in my leg. He is easy to talk to and listens to his patients. I highly recommend him!
- Jose l.
- Dona m.
follow up after a caudal cath procedure.
- Gonzalez j.
Could not ask for a better doctor! .
- Surette m.
- Preston a.
My doctor is the greatest the service here is very good..
- L. d.
- B. l.
- Joann c.
The Best in every way. Has helped us so very much. Top Notch..
- K. m.
- D. a.
- Nancy b.
- Lynda k.
- Armand b.
Totally relaxed. Very comfortable and friendly..
- Patricia m.
Getting better every day.
- Lori b.
Very informative and friendly.
- Alvin n.
Really good helpful attentive doctor..
- Maria j.
Love my doctor.
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- What Is Shingles?
What are shingles?Shingles is a painful rash in the skin caused by the chicken pox virus, varicella-zoster. This skin condition usually appears in the form of a band, strip, or a small area in the body. Shingles is sometimes referred to as herpes zoster. ...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Nerve Pain Medications for Fibromyalgia
Living a quality life is tough if you are dealing with chronic pain that is caused by fibromyalgia. Fibromyalgia is a chronic disorder characterized by predominant pain in the bones, muscles, and soft tissue. It is also associated with sleep issues, mood swings, and overwhelming...
- With Fibromyalgia, Pain Can Be Motivation
The pursuit of pleasure and happiness and avoidance of pain and strife has been a factor which has driven us as a species to evolve so that we may adapt to our environments and reap its many benefits. Even back in prehistoric times where daily life was filled to the brim with agents which could...
- Dr. Baher S. Yanni M.D.385 Cranbury Rd East New Brunswick NJ 08816
- Dr. Walter Fricke D.AC, L.AC.193 Bellevue Ave Montclair NJ 07043
- Dayna McCarthy D.O.5 E. 98th Street 6th Floor New York NY 10029
- Dr. Boleslav Kosharskyy M.D.380 2nd Ave New York New York 10010
- Dr. Pardha S Valluru MD2601 Ocean Parkway Brooklyn NY 11235
- Vasilios Kountis1317 3rd Avenue, 7th Floor New York NY 10021