Dr. Hans Boedeker MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology300 Main St Lewiston ME, 04240
Dr. Hans Boedeker is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Lewiston, ME. Dr. Boedeker specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Med Hochschule Hannover Hannover Germany 1986
Hannover Medical School 1986
Medizinische Hochschule Hannover 1986
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Mem Hermann Hlthcare Sys, Hematology-Internal Medicine; Newton Wellesley Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital Program
Dr. Hans Boedeker MD's Practice location
Lewiston, ME 04240Get Direction
Bridgton, ME 04009Get Direction
Dr. Hans Boedeker MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Boedeker
- Seven-year-old Lymphoma Ninja Warrior Fights Through 500 Days of Chemo
In some ways, Von Kleiv is an ordinary 7-year-old boy. He goes to Welch Elementary School in Dover, Delaware. He’s in second grade. He’s getting into karate, and just broke his first wooden board at his first demonstration. People know him as a boy warrior with a strong spirit. He is optimistic,...
- Is Lymphoma-related PTSD Possible?
PTSD is something that one may not think of right away when thinking of chronic or life-threatening illnesses, but it should not be overlooked. Post-traumatic stress disorder, or PTSD, can affect all aspects of a person’s life and requires treatment by a specialist.The Diagnostic and Statistical...
- Potential Causes of Leukopenia
IntroductionA decrease in the number of white blood cells (WBCs) is referred to as leukopenia. There are several causes for leukopenia. It may be due to certain drugs, cancer, radiation and chemotherapy for cancer, stem cell transplant, surgery, steroids, or autoimmune disorders. The immune system...
- What Are Lymphocytes?
A lymphocyte is a type of white blood cell (WBC) that has a significant function in the body's immune system. Lymphocytes function by properly responding to infectious microorganisms and other foreign invaders in the body. Lymphocytes can work alone, but some of them are also capable of...
- Schools Join the Fight Against Lymphoma and Blood Cancers
Students at St. Paul Catholic School in Weirton, West Virginia have made their mark in the battle against cancer. By participating in a Student Series program hosted by the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, students were able to raise $2,006.93 and donate the proceeds to discovering a cure for...
- What Specialists Treat Multiple Myeloma?
If you suffer from multiple myeloma, which a rare form of blood cancer, one of the most crucial decisions you will have to make is choosing a doctor who specializes in multiple myeloma. A hematologist-oncologist is the specialist you need who will manage your cancer throughout the cycle of...
- Dr. Amir Modarressi MD99 Campus Ave Lewiston ME 04240
- Na Liu MD93 Campus Ave Lewiston ME 04240
- Dr. Gregory S Emmons DO93 Campus Ave Lewiston ME 04240
- Dr. Daniel Cary Rausch M.D.12 High St Lewiston ME 04240
- Dr. Mahesh Pandey MD99 Campus Ave Lewiston ME 04240
- Dr. Nicholette Erickson MD12 High St Lewiston ME 04240