Dr. Kristofer Steffen Matullo M.D.
Hand Surgeon | Hand Surgery801 Ostrum St Priscilla Payne Hurd Bethlehem PA, 18015
Dr. Kristofer Matullo is a hand surgeon practicing in Bethlehem, PA. Dr. Matullo specializes in caring for hand, wrist and forearm problems without the option of surgery unless necessary. Many hand surgeons are also experts in diagnosing and caring for shoulder and elbow problems and tend to suggest non-surgical treatments such as hand therapy or physical therapy.
Education and Training
Temple University School of Medicine 2003
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Low-back pain and unrecognized Cobb syndrome in a child resulting in paraplegia.
- Carpal instability of the wrist.
- Kienböck disease.
- The efficiency of a dedicated staff on operating room turnover time in hand surgery.
- Concomitant endoscopic carpal and cubital tunnel release: safety and efficacy.
- In reply.
- Distal radial traction radiographs: interobserver and intraobserver reliability compared with computed tomography.
- Elbow injuries in the throwing athlete.
- Ulnar collateral ligament injuries of the thumb: a comprehensive review.
- The effect of anesthesia type on nonsurgical operating room time.
- Patients' preferences regarding the delivery of health care in a hand surgical practice.
- Functional Fusion Angle for Thumb Interphalangeal Joint Arthrodesis.
- Review of Lower Extremity Traction in Current Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Wrong-Bone Excision in Hand Surgery.
- Trigger Finger
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Dr. Kristofer Steffen Matullo M.D.'s Practice location
Bethlehem, PA 18015Get Direction
Quakertown, PA 18951Get Direction
Dr. Kristofer Steffen Matullo M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Matullo
- Parkinson's: Tips From a Professional Occupational Therapist
Once the diagnosis of Parkinson's has been dropped on a person, it is natural to feel devastated. Modern medicine can help a lot but still, it cannot stop the progression of the disease. However, with lifestyle changes a person can delay the progression of symptoms, and continue to live...
- Do I Have the Flu?
The flu is a contagious viral infection that commonly occurs during the fall through spring. Understanding the symptoms of the flu will help in getting medical attention at an early stage, so that an individual can be cured within a shorter period of time. Understanding that you have the flu and...
- According To New Research The Juvenile Arthritis Diagnosis Is Improving
Arthritis has been at the center of countless medical research in recent years, mainly due to the pain and limitations it places on its sufferers. Arthritis is also often thought to be a condition regulated to the elderly and older adults, but this is not always the case. Many children and young...
- Understanding Clinical Depression
Clinical depression is a serious medical illness that negatively affects how an individual feels, thinks, and how he or she acts. Depression varies from mild to severe, and in certain instances the individual can experience temporary episodes of sadness.Clinical depression is also known as major...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- Dr. Nicholas Manes Caggiano MD801 Ostrum St Bethlehem PA 18015
- Dr. Anastassia Newbury M.D.801 Ostrum Street Bethlehem PA 18015