Christine Deans is a physical therapist practicing in Chicago, IL. Christine Deans specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Christine Deans can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Christine Deans will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
- Toxicity of dibutyl phthalate-contaminated sediment to laboratory- and field-colonized estuarine benthic communities.
- Inhibition of arm regeneration by Ophioderma brevispina (Echinodermata, Ophiuroidea) by tributyltin oxide and triphenyltin oxide.
- Responses of macrobenthos colonizing estuarine sediments contaminated with drilling mud containing diesel oil.
- Effects of 1,2,4-trichlorobenzene on estuarine macrobenthic communities exposed via water and sediment.
Mrs. Christine Haag Deans PT's Practice location
Chicago, IL 60612Get Direction
Mrs. Christine Haag Deans PT's reviewsWrite Review
- The Worst Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Having rheumatoid arthritis means sticking to certain lifestyle practices. Rheumatoid arthritis happens due to large-scale inflammation in the body, which typically affects the joints. The condition causes immobility and severe pain as the inflamed joints makes it painful to move. Rheumatoid...
- What Are The Signs and Symptoms of Tennis Elbow?
What Are The Signs and Symptoms of Tennis Elbow?Tennis elbow is a medical condition that is usually accompanied by a variety of symptoms. It is also referred to as lateral epicondylitis. There are people who may experience a few of the symptoms, while others may experience many of all of the...
- What Physical Therapy Procedures Are Used for Recovery?
Physical therapy is a natural treatment used by physical therapists to treat bone breaks, physical bruises, and bursitis. They have a special knack when it comes to assessing the body and restoring it back to its optimal performance. Equipped with sophisticated equipment and a vast background of...
- Plantar Fasciitis Exercises and Remedies
The plantar fascia is a particular part of your foot that takes up most of the pressure of your weight, which is why it is often strained. Moreover, if you have been sitting down in a chair or the sofa for too long and get up suddenly, it can cause the plantar fascia to suddenly flare up. The...
- Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical Therapy
Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical TherapyTennis elbow is also known as Lateral epicondylitis. It is painful muscle skeletal condition of the outer elbow. This condition is caused by overuse and/or repetitive use of the arm's extensor muscles.Muscles, like any other material, wear and tear due...
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- Genevieve Maglinte3759 N Ravenswood Ave Chicago IL 60613
- Mrs. Lynnea Barnes PT, DPT, NCS1740 W Taylor St Chicago IL 60612
- Justin M Lantz PT, DPT1801 W Taylor St Chicago IL 60612
- Staci Burkard P.T.1201 N Clark St Chicago IL 60610
- Mrs. Jessica Mccool PHYSICAL THERAPIST3130 N Lincoln Ave Chicago IL 60657
- Mrs. Pretzel A Ceniza PT199 S Addison Rd Wood Dale IL 60191