Dr. Tad Edward Grenga MD
Plastic Surgeon5818 Harbour View Blvd Suite 220 Suffolk VA, 23435
Dr. Tad Grenga is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Suffolk, VA. Dr. Grenga specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Oh State Univ Coll of Med, Columbus Oh 1979
Ohio State University College of Medicine 1979
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- Surgery of the Hand- 1991
- The magnetic instrument pad as template material.
- Intratendinous fibroma of flexor tendon.
- Elbow joint salvage with transverse rectus island flap.
- Catfish spine envenomation of the hand.
- Carbon dioxide vs air in pneumoperitoneum.
- Temporary arteriovenous shunt prior to free myoosseous flap transfer.
- Preserving the opening after repair of split earlobes.
- A new risk of lye ingestion by children.
- Myocutaneous flap for traumatic anal incontinence and reconstruction of pararectal defect.
- 2011 Hampton Roads Super Doctors
- Cosmetic Surgery, Arm Lift, Body Contouring After Weight Loss And More
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Skin Cancer
- Sebaceous Cyst
- Member American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Cleveland Clinic Fndn, Plastic Surgery; Albany Med Ctr Hosp, General Surgery
- Albany Medical Center
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Plastic Surgery, Cleveland CLinic, Cleveland, Ohio USA 1987
Dr. Tad Edward Grenga MD's Practice location
Suffolk, VA 23435Get Direction
Dr. Tad Edward Grenga MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Grenga
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- What are the Side Effects of Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is a type of operation that involves the alteration of human tissue with the purpose of modifying the appearance. There are different types of plastic surgery. Each of these surgeries focuses on a certain part of the body.All of these types of plastic surgery are performed by...
- The Mommy Makeover
What is it?A mommy makeover also known as post pregnancy surgery is a surgical procedure carried out mainly in the abdomen and breasts in females to restore their appearance to the one before pregnancy. A traditional mommy makeover procedure includes a tummy tuck, breast augmentation, lift or...
- How Effective are Facelifts?
Facelift surgery is a cosmetic procedure that is known for reducing the age-related changes on skin, including wrinkles and sagging. Also known as rhytidectomy, this procedure is a very popular method for making one look younger. In this method, skin is repositioned after the tissues have been...
- What Is Lower Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty is a procedure whose aim is to reconstruct the upper or lower part of the eyelids. The procedure concentrates on the lower areas below eyes to reduce the eye bags caused by the excess skin. Through blepharoplasty, the extra skin is repositioned or removed, extra fat removed or added,...
- Considering Blephoplasty...Here's What You Need to Know
Blepharoplasty also known as eye lid surgery is a surgical procedure carried out in patients to enhance the appearance of eye lids. It can be performed in the upper eye lid, the lower eye lid or both.Why is blepharoplasty done?Blepharoplasty is done for people who need to enhance the appearance of...
- Dr. Daniel W Karakla MD600 Gresham Dr Norfolk VA 23507
- Ivor Barry Kaplan MD400 West Brambleton Avenue Norfolk VA 23510
- Dr. Lawrence B Colen M.D.6161 Kempsville Cir Norfolk VA 23502
- Dr. William Preston Magee DDS, MD400 W Brambleton Ave Norfolk VA 23510
- Dr. Richard Scott Rosenblum MD400 West Brambleton Avenue Norfolk VA 23510
- Dr. Gary Leland Freed M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756