Dr. Janet Hall Jones M.D.
Sleep Medicine Specialist | Sleep Medicine3121 Wall St Suite 300 Lexington KY, 40513
Dr. Janet Jones practices Sleep Medicine in Lexington, KY. Dr. Jones studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Dr. Janet Hall Jones M.D.'s Practice location
Lexington, KY 40513Get Direction
LEXINGTON, KY 40509Get Direction
Dr. Janet Hall Jones M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jones
- Sleep Apnea and its Influence on Fatigue in the Workplace
Everyone is different. When comparing two individuals side by side, they are seldom identical, even in the way they react to the same stimuli. Even if they live together, it is common to observe that roommates, couples, or those who share a close relationship can respond differently to same...
- Do You Suffer from Somnolence?
What is somnolence?Somnolence is also referred to as sleepiness or drowsiness. It is a state of having a strong desire to sleep or sleeping for unusually long periods of time. The term somnolence comes from the Latin word somnus, which means sleep. Somnolence can be accompanied by signs of...
- What is Bedtime Procrastination?
When we hear the word “procrastination,” most people think of work. Procrastination is not something we automatically associate with bedtime or sleep. However, a new type of procrastination has been identified, and it particularly affects our behavior in the bedroom. With the influx of...
- Holistic Treatment for Restless Legs Syndrome
Restless legs syndrome is usually treated with lifestyle changes as well as medication. RLS causes people to experience unusual sensations in the legs while resting. These sensations can come in the form of:• Creepy-crawling feeling• Burning• Throbbing • PullingThese unpleasant feelings...
- Clinical Practice Guideline for Home Sleep Apnea Testing
A common disorder that causes patients to stop breathing while sleeping is known as Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA). This happens when the upper airway becomes blocked, resulting in temporary impairment of airflow during sleep. There are millions of recorded cases of OSA, however, many remain...
- Children Who Snore May Develop Behavioral Problems
A new study shows that snoring, breathing through one's mouth, and stopping breathing while asleep may lead to behavioral problems in children. Earlier studies have shown that these disorders in sleeping are known as hyperactivity.The study recruited pregnant women who were due to deliver between...
- Dr. Gregory E. Cooper M.D.2101 Nicholasville Rd Lexington KY 40503
- Dr. Jalil Shojaei-moghammad M.D.771 Corporate Dr Lexington KY 40503
- Dr. Robert P Granacher MD1401 Harrodsburg Rd Lexington KY 40504
- Dr. Barbara A Phillips MD740 S Limestone Lexington KY 40536
- Dr. James M. Thompson MD771 Corporate Dr Lexington KY 40503
- Dr. Maria A Pavez MD771 Corporate Dr Lexington KY 40503