Dr. Girish Pore' is a gastroenterologist practicing in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Pore' specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Pore' performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
Seth G S Med College University Of Mumbai Mumbai Maharashtra India MD
Seth G S Med College University Of Mumbai Mumbai Maharashtra India 1988
- Detroit Med Center Wayne State University Hospitals 1990
Dr. Girish G Pore' M.D.'s Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30342Get Direction
SUWANEE, GA 30024Get Direction
Dr. Girish G Pore' M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Dietary Supplements for Celiac Disease
What is celiac disease?Celiac disease is a hereditary autoimmune disease. Thus, it usually runs in the family of the individual. When individuals with celiac disease take any food that contains gluten, their body's immune system attacks the small intestine. In many cases, it is often difficult to...
- Rare Skin Condition Linked to Crohn’s Disease
A rare, chronic skin condition called hidradenitis suppurativa may be putting patients at risk for developing Crohn’s disease. According to recent evidence, hidradenitis suppurativa shares clinical and pathogenic features with Crohn’s disease, suggesting that the two chronic conditions may be...
- Home Remedies to Treat Jaundice
Jaundice refers to a yellowish discoloration that affects the skin and the white parts of the eyes. This occurs when bilirubin levels rise in the patient’s bloodstream. A slight elevation in the levels of bilirubin makes the skin turn yellow. Jaundice can be classified as obstructive,...
- When Going Out to Eat with Crohn's Disease, What's the Safest Cuisine?
When you have Crohn’s Disease, living everyday life can be tough enough, but going out to eat may add an extra challenge. In addition to the challenges presented by frequent bathroom breaks, you may find it difficult to locate restaurants that serve food items that don’t exasperate your...
- Inguinal Hernias: Get the Facts
Inguinal Hernias: Get The FactsInguinal hernias are caused in the groin when intestinal tissues squeeze through the inguinal canal that is located at the base of the abdomen. The condition causes a protruding lump that causes pain during movement or when you lift heavy objects. Inguinal hernias are...
- What Is Traveler's Diarrhea?
Traveler’s diarrhea is an infection of the stomach or intestine caused by consuming contaminated food and water. This travel-related infection is commonly seen in developing countries. Traveler's diarrhea is also known as Turista, Delhi Belly, and Montezuma's Revenge in other parts of the world....
- Dr. Dennis Ernest DiSantis M.D.2675 North Decatur Road Decatur Georgia 30033
- Dr. Dale C. Holly MD1800 Howell Mill Road Atlanta Georgia 30318
- Dr. Manan B Shah M.D.1305 York Ave New York NY 10021
- Dr. Muhamad Kamil Obideen M.D1670 Clairmont Rd Decatur GA 30033
- Dr. Marc Bryan Sonenshine MD600 North Wolfe Street Baltimore MD 21205
- Dr. William Bizzaro MD2500 Hospital Blvd Roswell GA 30076