Dr. William Vosik M.D.
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease3219 Central Ave Kearney NE, 68847
Dr. William Vosik is a cardiologist practicing in Kearney, NE. Dr. Vosik specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Vosik also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Dr. William Vosik M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. William Vosik M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vosik
- Stem Cell Treatment Heals the Damage Caused by Heart Attacks
A new study has shown that muscle damage due to a heart attack can be corrected by stem cell treatment. This included a small number participants, but they have shown that stem cell treatment is an effective method to help patients recover from a heart attack. The study was directed by Eduardo...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- Angina Pectoris: What are the Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment?
Angina pectoris is a symptom of a coronary artery disease which causes chest pain due to less blood flow to the heart muscle. Angina pectoris is also known as angina, and this problem can be a recurring issue or a sudden acute issue. Angina pectoris can be defined as pressure, stiffness, tightness...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- What Is Orthopnea?
OrthopneaOrthopnea is a condition that causes breathing difficulties when an individual is lying down. It usually happens at night when the person is going to sleep. People with orthopnea usually experience tightness in the chest and being oxygen-deficit. The shortness of breath is due to lying down...
- Citrus Fruits Can Reduce Your Risk of Stroke
Citrus fruits, like oranges and grape fruit, contain a compound that may reduce the risk of stroke in women, according to a study published in the American Heart Association journal, Stroke. Many of the earlier studies had shown the beneficial effect of antioxidants, like flavonoids, present in...
- Dr. Azariah Kirubakaran M.D.3219 Central Ave Kearney NE 68847
- Dr. Panayotis-alain Efstratiou MD3015 A Ave Kearney NE 68847
- Dr. Tom V Pagano M.D.3219 Central Ave. Kearney NE 68848
- Dr. Daniel Mcgowan M.D.3219 Central Ave Kearney NE 68847
- Dr. Ahmed C.k. Kutty MD3015 Ave A Kearney NE 68847
- Mr. Sean Denney MD3219 Central Ave Kearney NE 68847