Dr. Sherif Malek D.O.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)274 Big A Road Toccoa GA, 30577
Dr. Sherif Malek is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Toccoa, GA. Dr. Malek specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Malek can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Malek can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Dr. Sherif Malek D.O.'s Practice location
Toccoa, GA 30577Get Direction
Mount Sterling, KY 40353Get Direction
FLEMINGSBURG, KY 41041Get Direction
Dr. Sherif Malek D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Malek
- Are You at Risk for Developing Gestational Diabetes?
Diabetes is a very complex condition, which may occur at any age, in any point of our lives, even during pregnancy.Gestational diabetes is a disease acquired by pregnant women who have high blood glucose levels during pregnancy. This condition is usually developed around the 24th week of pregnancy,...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Peritoneal Cancer?
Peritoneum refers to the thin tissue lining of the abdominal cavity that protects the organs within the cavity. Fluid produced by the peritoneal tissue keeps the organs moist and allows smooth movement of the organs within the cavity. This epithelial tissue lining covers multiple organs, like...
- Toxin Exposure During Late Pregnancy Is Correlated with Autism
We do not entirely understand the various causes of autism. For some things, we have a good idea, and others, we are still learning. Some factors are environmental. Other factors are known to be genetic.One of the newer developments is the knowledge that toxins ingested in the later part of...
- What is a High-risk Pregnancy?
Pregnancy is considered high-risk if there are specific challenges during or after delivery, and special monitoring is required for either mother or the child if the pregnancy is deemed high-risk. The mother or the baby may have increased risk of developing health issues and may need special care....
- Genital Warts: Is It an STD?
Genital warts are an STI, also known as a sexually transmitted infection. It is caused by specific strains of HPV, also known as the human papillomavirus. In appearance, genital warts are soft growths that appear in the genital region. These growths on the skin can result in discomfort, pain, and...
- Why Screening and Treatment for Gestational Diabetes is Important
Can gestational diabetes affect the development and growth of the baby? Gestational diabetes is a type of diabetes only develops during pregnancy, and most of the time, gestational diabetes is diagnosed during the last stage of pregnancy. If someone is diagnosed with diabetes during the earlier...
- Dr. Andrea Morrison Dabney M.D., MPH274 Big A Road Toccoa GA 30577
- Dr. Robert Brian Raybon MD79 Doyle St Toccoa GA 30577
- Dr. Curless Anne Patterson M.D.870a Austin Dr Demorest GA 30535
- Dr. Roy David Beaty MD512 6th Ave W Hendersonville NC 28739
- Dr. Thomas Lawrence Hatchett MD870A Austin Dr Demorest GA 30535
- Dr. Katherine Frizzell Bryant MD870 A Austin Drive Demorest GA 30535