Dr. Doyle specializes her practice in liver transplantation, living donor transplantation, hepatobiliary surgery, gallbladder surgery and pancreatic surgery. Dr. Doyle is consistently recognized in T ...
- Listed in Best Doctors in America, 2013 (Best Doctors, Inc.) 2013
- Surgery, Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland, Dublin, Ireland 2005
- Beaumont Hospitals
- Clinical Research, Department of Academic Surgery, National University of Ireland, and Cork University Hospital, Cork, Ireland 2001
- Hepatobiliary, Pancreatic and Liver Transplant Surgery, Washington University School of Medicine, Barnes-Jewish Hospital 2006
- Abdominal Organ Transplant, Washington University School of Medicine, Barnes-Jewish Hospital, St. Louis, MO 2007
- Washington University School of Medicine St. Louis Missouri
Dr. Maria Bernadette Doyle MD's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
Dr. Maria Bernadette Doyle MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Breast Cancer Survivor Organizes Non-Profit With a Meaningful Purpose
One month before her 31st birthday, Janet Palmer, a law enforcement officer, found a lump in her right breast. After nine months of consultations with two different doctors and one negative mammogram, she was diagnosed with breast cancer. At this time, Palmer decided to undergo a mastectomy,...
- What Is Gastric Cancer: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
Gastric cancer, also known as stomach cancer, begins when cancer cells form in the inner lining of the stomach. This disease does not show clear signs and symptoms until it enters the later stages. The cancer may spread from the stomach to essential parts like the liver, lungs, bones, and lymph...
- What Tests Determine Pancreatic Cancer?
Pancreatic cancer is a cancer that begins in the pancreas, which is the organ that lies behind the lower part of the stomach. This type of cancer is really difficult to diagnose and it is often detected late. In most cases, by the time this cancer is detected, it has already spread rapidly and thus...
- An Overview of Gallbladder Diseases
What is the gallbladder?The gallbladder is a four-inch, pear-shaped organ situated below your liver. It acts as a storage organ for bile, which is a mixture of fats, cholesterol, and fluids. The main purpose of bile is to help in breaking down fats during digestion. The whole process allows for easy...
- Ovarian Cancer Is Not Only Deadly, But Very Hard to Detect. Women Need to Stay Vigilant
September is known as Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month. Ovarian cancer is a type of cancer of the cells of the ovaries. It can occur in several different parts of the ovary, including the germ, stromal or epithelial cells. Germ cells are the cells that become eggs, stromal cells make up the substance...
- Pink Chair Project Celebrates Survivors of Breast Cancer
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer among American women, with the exception of skin cancers. It is also the second leading cause of death among women, after lung cancer. The American Cancer Society estimates that there are over 3.1 million breast cancer survivors in the United States,...
- Dr. Jovita Un Oruwari MD15945 Clayton Rd Ballwin MO 63011
- Dr. Pamela Wilbanks Bunting DO4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Sarah E Snell MD12700 Southfork Rd Saint Louis MO 63128
- Dr. Diane M Radford MD15945 Clayton Rd Ballwin MO 63011
- Dr. William C Chapman MD4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Marlys E Schuh MD15945 Clayton Rd Ballwin MO 63011