Dr. Inca Chui is an anesthesiologist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Chui ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Chui also might help manage pain after an operation.
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Alliance Value and Core Plans
- Child Health Plus
- City of New York Employees
- DC37 MED-TEAM
- EmblemHealth PPO/EPO (GHI)
- Family Health Plus
- Federal Employees FEDVIP
- Federal Employees FEHB
- Federal Employees High Option HMO
- Federal Employees High Option POS
- Federal Employees Standard Option HMO
- Federal Employees Standard Option POS
- GHI HMO
- GHI PPO/EPO
- Healthy New York EPO
- Healthy New York HMO
- Medical Plan
- Medicare Choice PPO
- National Network
- Network Access
- New York City Transit
- New York City Transit Retirees
- Small Business Advantage Plan
- Health Net
- Advantage Platinum HMO/POS
- Advantage Platinum Insurance PPO
- Advantage Platinum Medprime HMO/POS
- Blue & Gold HMO
- CA SHP Access for Infants and Mothers
- CA SHP Healthy Families
- CA SHP Healthy Kids EPO
- CA SHP Healthy Kids HMO
- CA SHP Medi-Cal
- CT Medicare Programs
- County of San Bernadino
- Edison Internationl - SCE
- Elect Open Access - Silver Network
- Elect, Elect Open Access & Select - POS
- FEHB - Arizona
- FEHB - California
- HMO - Bronze Network
- HMO - Bronze Network Medicare COB
- HMO - Group & Salud HMO Plus
- HMO - Individual
- HMO - Medicare COB
- HMO - Optimizer HRA
- HMO - Silver Network
- Healthy Heart Plan 1 &Ruby Plan 1 (HMO)
- Medicare Advantage (HMO) - Salud
- Medicare Private Fee-For-Service
- Mental Health Network (MHN)
- NJ Medicaid Healthy Options
- National PPO - First Health
- Options Plus - Violet (PPO)
- POS Medicare COB
- PPO & PPO Plus
- PPO Choice 30
- PPO Choice Saver Select
- Pacific Gas and Electric
- Premier Network
- Primary EPO
- Saint Mary's College
- Salud EPO/PPO
- Salud HMO y mas
- Seniority Plus Amber CHF (HMO)
- Seniority Plus Amber I & Amber II (HMO)
- Seniority Plus/Medicare Advantage (HMO)
- Silver Network Medicare COB
- Stanford PPO
- Stanford University (Cardinal Care)
- The Home Depot
- Verizon Communications, CA
- Multiplan PHCS
Dr. Inca Chui MD's Practice location
New York, NY 10029 Get Direction
PORTLAND, OR 97205 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Inca Chui MD | Anesthesiologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Inca Chui MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Lactose Intolerance?
Lactose is a compound of two simple sugar molecules. It is formed by the condensation of galactose and glucose, found in a large variety of dairy products including milk, cheese, cream, and yogurt. Lactose is produced naturally by all mammals to nurse their offspring’s. In nursing infants and...
- What Is Liver Cancer Carcinoma?
What Is Carcinoma?When you talk to an Oncologist to inform you on the types of cancer existent at the moment or visit the internet and search for the same, you will be surprised just how many are there. Thank God that the advancement seen in the field of technology has brought tremendous benefits to...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. Boris Yaguda M.D. 406 15th street Brooklyn NY 11215
- Dr. Chandrakant M. Patel M.D. 25 Rockwood Pl Englewood NJ 07631
- Dr. Jay R. Shayevitz M.D. 601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Dr. Leon Reyfman MD 2279 Coney Island Ave Brooklyn NY 11223
- Lara DeLong Brooklyn NewYork
- Donald A. Baldovin 475 Seaview Ave Staten Island NY 10305