Dr. Terrance Spencer is a psychologist practicing in Amsterdam, NY. Dr. Spencer specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Spencer evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Spencer because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
Dr. Terrance John Spencer PH.D.'s Practice location
Amsterdam, NY 12010 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Terrance John Spencer PH.D. | Psychologist | Clinical
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Terrance John Spencer PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Am I a Candidate for Gastric Bypass Surgery?
Gastric bypass surgery is the best-known type of weight loss surgery. The aim of gastric bypass surgery is to restrict how much food a person can eat and how much nutrients to absorb. The result of this procedure is weight loss.Gastric bypass surgery is not designed for everyone who wishes to lose...
- When a Child with Autism Refuses Treatment
You have a child you love very much. You want to help them so that they can develop into as healthy and happy a person as they can be. But they refuse to cooperate with their unique autism treatment. What can you do?Children with autism can refuse treatment for a variety of reasons. Some reasons...
- Teen with Autism Creates a Video Game About Living on the Spectrum
At only seventeen years old, Brad Hennessey has found a way to let others into what it is like to have autism - his new video game, "An Aspie Life."Brad's storyBrad has lived with Asperger's syndrome his whole life, and describes the condition as, "one of the categories on the autism spectrum and...
- Using Theatre to Act Through Autism and Bullying
Children with autism can have difficulties speaking with and interacting with other individuals. It can be stressful for them to comprehend what others think and feel. This, in turn, makes it difficult for them to express themselves to a full extent.For Jacob Redmon, who has Asperger’s syndrome,...
- What Are Delusions: Types, Risks, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What are delusions?Delusions are untrue and unrealistic beliefs of a person. A delusion separates the person from reality and imagination. It was previously known as "paranoid disorder", which is a type of serious mental disorder. People with this disorder usually experience delusions associated...
- Can I Prepare for Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Trying out cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a decision one can make for himself, but you can get recommendations from someone or from your doctor. Getting started...
- Laurie Nadell 80 Eighth Avenue New York NY 10011
- Dr. Alison D Curley PH.D. 2310 Nott St E Schenectady NY 12309
- Dr. Elizabeth Ryan PHD 1160 Fifth Avenue New York NY 10029
- Dr. Alexia Electris PHD, LCAT 300 Flatbush Avenue Brooklyn NY 11217
- Dr. Dana Corbett PH.D. 530 Franklin St Schenectady NY 12305
- Dr. Kristina M. Osborne-oliver PSY.D. 3761 Carman Rd Schenectady NY 12303