Dr. Stewart Dunsker practices Neurological Surgery in Cincinnati, OH. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Dunsker prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Education and Training
Univ of Cincinnati Coll of Med, Cincinnati Oh 1960
Neurological SurgeryAmerican Board of Neurological SurgeryABNS
- Barnes-Jewish Hosp-S Campus, Neurological Surgery; University Hosp, Inc, General Surgery; University Hosp, Inc, Internal Medicine; Univ Il Hosp & Cli, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Stewart B Dunsker MD's Practice location
Cincinnati, OH 45215 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Stewart B Dunsker MD | Neurosurgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Stewart B Dunsker MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Signs You Need to See a Doctor for Back Pain
There are a number of potential causes of back pain, but most of them are rare. Most cases of back pain, particularly those that go away with or without over-the-counter treatment, do not require a visit to the doctor. However, if your back pain is accompanied by any of the following signs and...
- What Is a Prefrontal Lobotomy?
Lobotomy is a neurosurgical procedure invented in 1935 by a Portuguese neurologist named Moniz. Moniz won the Nobel Prize in 1949 for his achievement. It was believed that lobotomy was successful in the treatment of various psychological diseases like depression, bipolar disorders, mania,...
- What is a Transient Ischemic Attack?
Also considered as a mini stroke, a transient ischemic attack (TIA) has symptoms similar to that of a stroke, but lasting only for a short period of time, without causing any permanent damage. TIA is often caused by the interruption of blood flow to the brain by a blood clot. Once the blood flow is...
- What Is Oromandibular Dystonia?
Oromandibular DystoniaOromandibular dystonia is a type of focal dystonia. This condition is also called cranial dystonia, in which the face, jaw, or tongue forcefully contracts and becomes difficult to open and close the mouth. Thus, a person's speech and ability to chew are affected. Cranial...
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Dr. Yannick Grenier MD 1836 South Ave La Crosse WI 54601
- yannick grenier 4805 Montgomery suite 210 Cincinnati Ohio 45212
- Dr. Tariq Lamki M.D. 5606 Twin Lakes Court Westerville Ohio 43082
- Dr. Sudhakar Vadivelu D.O 600 N Wolfe St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Nicholas Levine MD 234 Goodman St Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. William D Tobler MD 2123 Auburn Ave Cincinnati OH 45219