Dr. Scott Selby is a Chiropractor practicing in Naperville, IL. Dr. Selby specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Selby seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Scott A Selby DC's Practice location
Naperville, IL 60540 Get Direction
WHEATON, IL 60187 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Scott A Selby DC | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Scott A Selby DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a common ailment that affects everyone at some point in time. The pain differs in its severity, ranging from mild to unbearable. It can affect any age group but is very common for people between 30-years-old and 50-years-old. Majority of people have recurring pain.Any of the causes that...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Mr. Eric Miller DC 9441 W 144th Pl Orland Park Illinois 60462
- Dr. Robert Vincent DiMonda DC 1832 Centre Point Cir Naperville IL 60563
- Dr. Rishi Kapoor D.C. 1175 East Ogden Avenue Naperville Illinois 60563
- Dr. John W. Jung DC PHD FIAMA 2015 S Arlington Heights Rd Arlington Heights IL 60005
- Dr. Steven Kloster DC 1919 Veterans Memorial Blvd Kenner LA 70062
- Dr. Al J. Petrone DC, DABCO 275 West Higgins Road Hoffman Estates Illinois 60169