Dr. Edgar Marcuse is a pediatrician practicing in Seattle, WA. Dr. Marcuse is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Marcuse diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Marcuse can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Stanford Univ Sch Of Med- Stanford Ca 1967
Stanford University School of Medicine 1967
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Univ Wa Med Ctr, Pediatrics; Children'S Hosp, Pediatrics; Children'S Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Edgar Marcuse's Practice location
Seattle, WA 98105Get Direction
Edgar Marcuse's reviewsWrite Review
- Cold vs. Allergy: How to Tell the Difference
It is very common to assume that anyone with the sniffles is contagious. Very often, however, those sniffles are not linked to anything contagious at all--they can be related to other factors. The first thought of many individuals when they suffer from a runny nose, nasal congestion, coughing, or...
- What Do Head Lice Eggs Look Like?
Lice lay their eggs called nits, which are placed on the hair shaft. Nits look more like dandruff but they cannot simply be shaken out of the hair like dandruff. To get rid of lice eggs, you have to follow certain steps and make sure that their eggs or nits are completely removed from the...
- What is World Autism Awareness Day?
Just like everyone else, people with autism move through substantial life changes. Their quality of life depends on the foundation that was provided during their childhood. In addition, there is ongoing support revolving around their medical, educational, social and family needs. There is no single...
- Dehydration in Infants: What are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Dehydration is a condition that occurs when the body has lost more water than the amount that it has taken in. A baby’s body is made up of 75 percent of water. Every day, your baby will lose some amount of water from the body due to crying, sweating, urination, bowel movements and even with...
- What Is Ascariasis: Symptoms and Treatment
What is ascariasis?Ascariasis is a parasitic infection of the small intestine caused by the roundworm called Ascaris lumbricoides. Ascariasis is a common roundworm infection, especially in children. According to one of the reports from the World Health Organization (WHO), about 10 percent of the...
- What are the Treatment Methods for ADHD?
Reported cases of ADHD have been on the rise lately. In fact, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported that as many as 11% of children between the ages of four years old and 17 years old have been diagnosed with ADHD. ADHD is a disease characterized by ongoing patterns of...
- Dr. Mary Chu-Yee MD4011 Talbot Rd S Renton Washington 98055
- Dr. Sara K. Benda MD4122 Factoria Blvd Se Bellevue WA 98006
- Dr. Christianne E. Eldred M.D.7554 15th Ave Nw Seattle WA 98117
- Dr. Tammy D Meehan MD904 7th Ave Seattle WA 98104
- Dr. Susan Mary Hyde M.D.1355 N 205th St Seattle WA 98133
- Dr. Dane Kieran Mejias MD4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105