Dr. Dana Garrison is a family practitioner practicing in Madison, WI. Dr. Garrison specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Garrison possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 1988
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- St Marys Hosp Med Ctr, Family Medicine
- St Marys Hospital Med Center
Dr. Dana Garrison MD's Practice location
Madison, WI 53717Get Direction
Dr. Dana Garrison MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Garrison
- 512 Pill Used for the Treatment of Chronic Pain
IntroductionThe 512 pill is a white-colored round pill with an imprint of "512". It is known to contain the active ingredients acetaminophen with the strength of 325 mg and oxycodone with the strength of 5 mg. This medicine is supplied by the company known as Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals.The 512...
- Mesenteric Adenitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Mesenteric adenitis is the inflammation of the lymph nodes present in the mesentery, which is the membrane that attaches the small intestine to the abdominal cavity wall. It usually causes abdominal pain, especially in children and teenagers. Lymph nodes contain lymphocytes, which are...
- What are the Risks of Dehydration?
Children and senior citizens are more prone to dehydration, although, the problem may affect individuals in any age group. It is growing concern among health care providers as people are unaware of the complications that may arise out of dehydration or they refuse to take the implications seriously....
- Micropenis Condition
Rare are the men who have never questioned the size of their penis. Is my penis too small? Is my penis too big? These questions are placed on the list of the most common Google searches. Urologists also confirm that these are the usual concerns their patients express. What is it about penis size,...
- What Are the Different Stages of Syphilis?
Syphilis is a bacterial disease that is dangerous if not diagnosed early and treated. It is an infectious disease that spreads through sexual contact. It has 4 major stages but not all people go through these 4 stages. Still, it is important to get proper treatment. Syphilis has 4 stages in its...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Dr. Noelle K. Dowling MD1313 Fish Hatchery Rd Madison WI 53715
- Dr. Mary C Ball M.D.6401 Prairie St Muskegon MI 49444
- Dr. Timothy D Drews MD705 S University Ave Beaver Dam WI 53916
- Dr. Bridget A Pribbenow MD345 W Washington Ave. Madison WI 53703
- Dr. Kathleen A Oriel MD3209 Dryden Drive Madison WI 53704
- Dr. Katherine I Porter DO100 N Nine Mound Rd Verona WI 53593