Dr. Hiram Fry practices Periodontics in Memphis, TN. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Fry has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Fry provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Dr. Hiram Raymond Fry D.D.S.'s Practice location
Memphis, TN 38120 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Hiram Raymond Fry D.D.S. | Periodontist | Periodontics
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Hiram Raymond Fry D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- Drugs That Reduce Stickiness of Blood May Reduce Dementia by 48 Percent
It has been long known that drugs that reduce the stickiness of blood help to keep the arteries and heart healthy and decrease the risk of cardiovascular events. Now, there is increasing evidence that these drugs may also help to reduce the incidence of dementia by as much as 48 percent.Several...
- Is Asthma Allergy-Induced?
The allergens which cause sneezing and watery eyes in many people, are the ones responsible for asthma attacks in few others. It can be stated without the shred of a doubt that allergies trigger the most commonly suffered chronic conditions in the United States. The connection between allergies and...
- Questions Every Fibromyalgia Patient Should Ask Their Doctor
Getting a diagnosis of fibromyalgia is not easy. It can take months, and for some even years. For many patients who finally have an answer to their mysterious symptoms, it's a huge relief. ...
- Lymphoma, the Persistence of Inspirational Women, and the Power of Language
Each year, Leukemia and Blood Cancer New Zealand (LBC) sponsors their Blood Cancer Patient Forum. They invite speakers to bring them news about such topics as treatment advances and management of cancer from a fully developed psycho-social perspective. Essentially, they dish up good old-fashioned...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Pradeep Adatrow DDS 670 Colonial Memphis TN 38117
- Dr. Roger D Craddock D.D.S. 6268 Poplar Avenue Memphis TN 38119
- Dr. John Sturdivant Winford DDS 3980 New Covington Pike Memphis TN 38128
- Dr. Anastasios Karydis DDS, MS, PHD 875 Union Ave Memphis TN 38103
- Dr. Mitchel S Godat D.D.S. 6268 Poplar Avenue Memphis TN 38119
- Dr. Denise M Mustiful-martin D.D.S. 1286 Peabody Ave Memphis TN 38104