Dr. Hiram Fry practices Periodontics in Memphis, TN. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Fry has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Fry provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Dr. Hiram Raymond Fry D.D.S.'s Practice location
Memphis, TN 38120Get Direction
Dr. Hiram Raymond Fry D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Turf Toe?
Turf toe refers to the painful injury to the big toe, and is very common in athletes in field sports, such as football, baseball, and soccer. This injury is common in activities that occur on grass or artificial turf. It can affect any other person who is involved in activities that extend the toe...
- Toni Braxton Discusses How She Improves Her Quality of Life with Lupus on Coast Live
In 2008, Singer Toni Braxton collapsed as she was performing on stage in Las Vegas. She was rushed to the emergency room where doctors originally thought she had suffered from a heart attack, however, tests revealed that the microvalves and small blood vessels in her heart were not receiving enough...
- The Best Ways to Prevent Jock Itch
Jock Itch, a fungal attack that infects, inflames and irritates the skin resulting in excessive itching and sometimes painful sores, can be prevented with the right mix of personal hygiene and a clean, dry groin. Here are the most useful tips for preventing and combating the infection. Observe...
- Pregnancy and Motherhood with Fibromyalgia
Motherhood is one of the most rewarding experiences a woman has the opportunity to experience. It brings with it challenges, and it can truly shape a mother into who she ends up being for the rest of her life. The act of giving birth is one of the most natural and beautiful events that happen...
- What is Postmenopausal Atrophic Vaginitis?
Also known as vaginal atrophy, postmenopausal atrophic vaginitis is the thinning of vaginal walls resulting from low estrogen levels. Mostly, it develops after menopause.Menopause is when a woman is at the ages of between 45 and 55, a time when she cannot release eggs from her ovaries. Menstruation...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Roger D Craddock D.D.S.6268 Poplar Avenue Memphis TN 38119
- Dr. John Sturdivant Winford DDS3980 New Covington Pike Memphis TN 38128
- Dr. Anastasios Karydis DDS, MS, PHD875 Union Ave Memphis TN 38103
- Dr. Mitchel S Godat D.D.S.6268 Poplar Avenue Memphis TN 38119
- Dr. Denise M Mustiful-martin D.D.S.1286 Peabody Ave Memphis TN 38104
- Dr. Edward Sidney Lane D.D.S.5565 Murray Rd Memphis TN 38119