Dr. Charles W Huffine MD
Psychiatrist | Psychiatry3123 Fairview Ave E Seattle WA, 98102
Dr. Charles Huffine is a psychiatrist practicing in Seattle, WA. Dr. Huffine is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Huffine diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Huffine may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Huffine treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
- Childrens Hospital Oakland
Dr. Charles W Huffine MD's Practice location
Seattle, WA 98102Get Direction
Dr. Charles W Huffine MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Huffine
- What Is Paranoid Schizophrenia?
Paranoid schizophrenia is a subtype of schizophrenia in which the patient has hallucinations, false beliefs, and delusions that a person or group of individuals, regardless if they are his close friends or loved ones, are continuously plotting against him. At times, the patient may even believe that...
- What Is Antisocial Personality Disorder?
Antisocial Personality DisorderAntisocial personality disorder, also called sociopathy, is a type of personality disorder that is characterized by irresponsible, criminal, and impulsive behavior. A person with antisocial personality disorder is often reckless, dishonest, and manipulative with no...
- ADHD: What Is Talk Therapy?
Talk therapy can really be helpful to people living with ADHD. It’s normal for people to seek assistance from psychiatrists or professional counselors whenever they realize that they’re suffering from ADD/ADHD. You need to know that psychotherapy is very different from behavioral...
- What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Training?
What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?It is your own way of discussing:...
- The Connection Between Seasonal Affective Disorder and Fibromyalgia
With winter on everyone's doorstep and the snow that comes with it, there are some people who cannot enjoy the winter as much as other people around them.For those who have seasonal affective disorder, they usually do not feel as comfortable as others once the weather changes. Leaves fall, and lands...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Autism
Introduction From the perspective of an outsider, it is very difficult to understand what it is to have autism. This misunderstanding, unfortunately, can result in a lot of misconceptions and stereotypes about people with autism. Below are certain misconceptions, which people usually have in...
- Dr. Frank A. Stanton M.D.2275 Arlington Dr San Leandro CA 94578
- Dr. Vernon Neppe MD, PHD6808 44th Avenue Northeast Seattle Washington 98115
- Ms. Heidi S. Summers MD5837 221st Place Southeast Issaquah Washington 98027
- Dr. Anne Marie Arvidson M.D.1823 Queen Anne Ave N Seattle Washington 98109
- Dr. Catherine Q Howe MD2100 Western Ave Seattle WA 98121
- Dr. Mehri D Moore M.D.400 108th Ave NE Bellevue WA 98004