Dr. Hinestrosa received his medical degree in 1997, from the Universidad CES in Medellin, Colombia. He completed his Internal Medicine training at Geisinger Medical Center in Danville Pennsylvania and ...
Education and Training
Instituto De Ciencias De La Salud Doctor of Medicine 1997
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Infectious Disease
- Hiv Test
- Geisinger Medical CenterInternal Medicine2007
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Washington Hospital Center/Georgetown UniversityInfectious Diseases2009
Dr. Federico Hinestrosa MD's Practice location
Altamonte Springs, FL 32701 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Federico Hinestrosa MD | Infectious Disease Specialist | Infectious Disease
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Federico Hinestrosa MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hinestrosa
- What Should I Do If My Baby Has Mumps?
What is mumps?Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection. The virus invades the parotid glands of the individual causing pain and inflammation of these glands. It is characterized by a “hamster-like” swelling of the patient’s face. The initial symptoms may take up to two weeks to manifest....
- What Is Shivering: 15 Conditions That Might Cause Chills
What is shivering?Exposure to cold or rapid shifts in temperature usually causes uncontrollable shivering. However, many other possible causes can cause shivering or chills. An uncontrollable shivering that persists for a longer time may indicate an underlying illness that requires immediate medical...
- Can I Pass Lyme Disease to My Partner?
The chance of getting infected by Lyme disease from a single bite depends on the type of the tick, how long it has been attached, and where it is acquired from. There are many types of ticks and not all of them can cause Lyme disease. The symptoms of Lyme disease are rash, fatigue, fever, facial...
- Should I Change My Diet If I Have Lyme Disease?
Although Lyme disease is not caused by a poor diet, a change in your diet will be necessary if you get infected. The disease is actually caused by a tick bite. Living with this disease will require you to eliminate some foods from your diet, and focus more on including other types of foods.The...
- What Causes Meningitis?
Meningitis occurs when the meninges, the protective membranes surrounding the brain and spinal cord, get inflamed or irritated. Meningitis is an outcome of certain bacteria or viruses entering the body when our immune system is weak.These bacteria and viruses live in the nose, throat, or the...
- How is Lyme Disease Diagnosed?
Lyme disease is primarily diagnosed through an analysis of the symptoms, although blood tests are also sometimes used.What to keep in mind when diagnosing Lyme diseaseThe bull’s eye rash is usually the most prominent symptom of Lyme’s disease, and a visualization of this rash is usually...
Nearby Infectious Disease Specialists
- Dr. Phillip L. Sanchez M.D. 1110 SW Ivanhoe Blvd Orlando FL 32804
- Dr. Seema K. Patel M.D. 2423 W Dunlap Ave Phoenix AZ 85021
- Dr. Mary T Busowski MD 21 W Columbia St Orlando FL 32806
- Dr. Antonio Crespo MD 1012 Lucerne Ter Orlando FL 32806
- Dr. William J. Robbins M.D. 1720 S Orange Ave Orlando FL 32806
- Dr. Christopher D Cooper MD 685 Palm Springs Dr Altamonte Springs FL 32701