Dr. Federico Hinestrosa MD
Infectious Disease Specialist | Infectious Disease685 Palm Springs Dr Suite 2A Altamonte Springs FL, 32701
Dr. Hinestrosa received his medical degree in 1997, from the Universidad CES in Medellin, Colombia. He completed his Internal Medicine training at Geisinger Medical Center in Danville Pennsylvania and ...
Education and Training
Instituto De Ciencias De La Salud Doctor of Medicine 1997
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Infectious Disease
- Hiv Test
- Geisinger Medical Center Internal Medicine 2007
- Washington Hospital Center/Georgetown University Infectious Diseases 2009
Dr. Federico Hinestrosa MD's Practice location
Altamonte Springs, FL 32701Get Direction
Dr. Federico Hinestrosa MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hinestrosa
- Fever in Adults: What You Should Know
The normal body temperature of a human being is 37° C. However, it may change throughout the day due to several factors. When the body’s temperature is elevated, it is described as a fever. Unlike the standard body temperature, a fever is not a constant temperature. In some instances,...
- 5 Facts You Never Knew About Genital Herpes
Genital herpes is one of the most common sexually transmitted infections (STI) in the United States that mostly affects people between 14 and 49. It occurs as a result of infection with both types of herpes simplex virus (HSV)-HSV1 and HSV2. However, most people with genital herpes are infected with...
- What Are the Treatments for Cold Sores?
Cold sores are inflamed fluid-filled blisters, which appear in clusters on and around the mouth or lips. They can be seen when a person has a weakened immune system during fever, cold, or any other disease. Usually, cold sores are not harmful and should heal on their own within two to four weeks...
- HIV: Will My Child Get It If I’m Pregnant?
The initials 'HIV' stand for Human Immunodeficiency Virus. As the name suggest, it is a viral attack that completely weakens the defense systems of a human being leaving them open to invasion from bacteria and other disease causing micro-organisms.Once infected, the virus finds its way into the...
- Your Guide to Using Valtrex
Valtrex is the name of the drug that contains valacyclovir. It is prescribed for many infections caused by the herpes virus, which includes cold sores, genital herpes, and shingles. Herpes virus can appear on any part of the body, but most often, it shows in the genitals and mouth. There are two...
- All About Candida Overgrowth
Candida, the overgrowth of yeast is one of the most common types of fungal infections. This condition can lead to a number of other health issues, such as exhaustion, brain fog, joint pain, bad breath, chronic sinus, weak immune system, hormonal imbalance, UTI, loss of libido and more. So if you are...
- Dr. Phillip L. Sanchez M.D.1110 SW Ivanhoe Blvd Orlando FL 32804
- Dr. Mary T Busowski MD21 W Columbia St Orlando FL 32806
- Dr. Antonio Crespo MD1012 Lucerne Ter Orlando FL 32806
- Dr. Christopher D Cooper MD685 Palm Springs Dr Altamonte Springs FL 32701
- Dr. Javier E Tello M.D.1400 S Orlando Ave Winter Park FL 32789
- Dr. Harrinarine Madhosingh MD685 Palm Springs Dr Altamonte Springs FL 32701