Dr. Hiram Soler is a hand surgeon practicing in San Juan, PR. Dr. Soler specializes in caring for hand, wrist and forearm problems without the option of surgery unless necessary. Many hand surgeons are also experts in diagnosing and caring for shoulder and elbow problems and tend to suggest non-surgical treatments such as hand therapy or physical therapy.
Dr. Hiram Rafael Soler M.D.'s Practice location
San Juan, PR 00917Get Direction
Dr. Hiram Rafael Soler M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Managing High Fever In Children
Most of the time, a fever doesn’t indicate a serious problem. However, it can be alarming and frightening if a child’s body temperature increases dramatically. Oftentimes, fever is the body’s way of fighting infections. Although not all fevers need treatment, a high fever can make children...
- Cervical Cancer Defined
The cervix connects the uterus and vagina. The endocervix is the part of the cervix that is closest to the uterus while an ectocervix is nearer to the vagina. Most cases of cervical cancer begin in the cell at the transformation zone. This zone is where the two main types of cells in the cervix...
- Oscar Winner Kathy Bates Talks About Learning she had Ovarian and Breast Cancer
Breast and ovarian cancer are serious diseases that can affect any woman. Both can be terrifying to have, and no woman wants to hear those dreaded words from her doctor.Cancer is responsible for millions of deaths every year, and though modern medicine has come a long way to treat this disease,...
- What are the Treatment Options for Polycystic Ovary Syndrome?
Polycystic ovary syndrome, or PCOS, is a hormonal disorder in women that may cause menstrual problems and issues with pregnancy. It is caused by imbalance of reproductive hormones which create problems in the ovaries. As a part of healthy menstrual cycle each month the ovaries release an egg. With...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- Dr. Ian Carlos Marrero amadeo MD8501 Harcourt Rd Indianapolis IN 46260
- Ian R Soto lopez MDHIMA Hospital Caguas PR 00725
- Mr. Jan Pierre Zegarra MDDe Diego Avenue 201 San Juan PR 00927
- Dr. Omar Morales M.D.Ave Lopategui # 50 Guaynabo PR 00969
- Dr. Manuel Medina M.D.1801 AVE PONCE DE LEON SAN JUAN PR 00909
- Eduardo Rodriguez vazquez M.D.68 Calle Santa Cruz Bayamon PR 00961