Dr. Connie Ho is an internist practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Ho specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Ho provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Connie Ho M.D.'s Practice location
Chicago, IL 60612Get Direction
CHICAGO, IL 60611Get Direction
Connie Ho M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is IP 204 Pill : Side Effects and Usage
IntroductionThe IP 204 pill is white in color and oval or elliptical in shape with an imprint of "IP 204". It has been identified as acetaminophen and oxycodone hydrochloride in the strength of 325 mg of acetaminophen and 10 mg of oxycodone. This pill is supplied by Amneal Pharmaceuticals.The size...
- Young Athletes and Heat-Related Illnesses
Simple measures will help to prevent heat-related illnesses in young athletes while exercising in the heat. According to American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), heat-related illness such as heat exhaustion and heat stroke can be prevented in young athletes just the same way as in adults. One of the...
- How to Get Rid of Athlete's Foot Fast
What is athlete’s foot?Athlete’s foot is a type of fungal infection that affects the feet or toes. This fungal infection is medically known as tinea pedis. The fungus that causes the infection usually feeds on keratin or the skin protein. Keratin is found in the skin's top layer, including...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Understanding the Health Benefits of Potassium
We all know that potassium is one of the essential nutrients our body needs to perform different functions. Along with other key macrominerals including magnesium, calcium, sodium, phosphorus, sulfur, and chloride, our body needs potassium to maintain a healthy metabolism.Our body does not naturally...
- What Are the Symptoms of Osteoporosis?
Osteoporosis refers to a very common, progressive condition, characterized by weak and fragile bones. The bones are so weak that even a small strain may result in fracture. The bones lose its density gradually during the early years and this stage, which is the precursor of osteoporosis, is known as...
- Mr. Demetrios John Giokaris MD4921 North Western Avenue Chicago Illinois 60625
- Dr. Ignatius Tang M.D.400-E Randolph St. Chicago IL 60601
- Dr. Jaroslaw Leszczak MD1875 Dempster Street Park Ridge Illinois 60068
- Dr. Haresh Sawlani M.D.3445 North Central Avenue Chicago Illinois 60634
- Dr. Gretel Ruiz Jorge M.D.2601 W Main St Carbondale IL 62901
- Dr. Irma Kuptel MD1550 N. NW Highway Park Ridge Illinois 60068